Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at TC Media by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of TC Media which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
TC Transcontinental has more than 7,000 employees in Canada and the United States, and a revenue of C$2.0 billion in 2016. With our 3 business segments in Print, Media and Packaging we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count!
This position will be part of our Printing Sector. As the largest printer in Canada & one of the largest in North-America, you will join a team that is committed to helping everyone excel and reach their goals. The Print division has over 4,500 employees & 18 state-of-the-art print plants.
TC Transcontinental’s mission is to create products and services that allow businesses to attract, reach and retain their target customers. In this pursuit, we are firmly guided by our vision to secure our position as Canada’s largest printer and as a leader in our media segments while transforming the organization to be a North American leader in flexible packaging.
Apply Online TC Media Jobs
You can be a member of TC Media family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application TC Media where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
1st Pressman – Sheetfed
What you will do
- Efficiently utilize all make-ready, production and maintenance times to ensure production levels are met, and unnecessary downtime is minimized;
- Understand the M.R. process/requirements and running standards;
- Achieve maximum press speeds specific to each product, while maintaining quality expectations;
- Determine what is preventing the achieving of press standards, and recommend changes;
- Communicate to Maintenance personnel anticipated downtime, in order for required press maintenance to be completed quickly and efficiently;
- Attend all scheduled job related training and development sessions;
- Attend and actively participate in all departmental meetings, and, communicate pertinent information to press crew;
- Assist Pressroom Supervisor with press O.K.’s, or, perform press O.K.’s as required;
- Monitor colour and registration throughout the production process;
- Justify and explain any press non-conformances to the Pressroom Supervisor, fill out required paperwork, involving press crew as appropriate;
- Ensure the correct job information is set up into autocount, and counts are completed as per docket specifications;
- Monitor all phases of the production process in order to ensure the highest level of job quality;
- Provide direction, coaching, and training to crew members to ensure they are able to effectively perform the required job responsibilities;
- Communicate pertinent information to the Pressroom Supervisor at shift changeover;
- Inform the JH&S Committee of any concerns;
- Ensure press area is a safe work environment, free from hazards;
- Keep all press records current and complete;
- Perform the Pressroom Supervisor responsibilities in his absence when approached;
- Ensure the highest quality of samples are run to match SAO;
- To minimize run and MR waste as per scheduling standards;
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- A minimum Grade 12 education, Post-secondary education will be considered an asset;
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in a print shop environment;
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, continentals, weekends and overtime as required;
- Basic knowledge of computers and PC based software;
- Excellent organizational, multi tasking and time management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills must have the ability to interact effectively with internal department members and customers;
- Ability to use good reasoning combined with technical problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance procedures;
- Ability to work in team environment, and able to follow instructions.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs.
TC Media Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for TC Media and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for TC Media Jobs;