Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Syncrude by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Syncrude which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Please apply for a position online through this website. If you have trouble using the online application system, call 780-790-7684.
Aboriginal candidates are welcome to also apply online or, if you are from the Wood Buffalo Region, forward your resume to one of the local Aboriginal employment centres.
Thank you for considering Syncrude. We’ll be in touch if we choose you for an interview.
Apply Online Syncrude Jobs
You can be a member of Syncrude family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Syncrude where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Talent Development Opportunity
• Design the talent development module for integration into HRIS (Ultipro)
• Continuously drive learning & development within the company to achieve its goals and objectives
• Collaborate with the leadership, by identifying, executing, and adopting best training practices
• Consult and partner collaboratively with key stakeholders such as Human Resources Strategic Partners
• Implement strategic training initiatives and process improvements designed to achieve business goals and objectives
• Handle unexpected HR situations to the benefit of the company’s outcomes and values
• Champion all learning and development programs e.g. Coaching and Mentoring
• Sustain programs that develop a workforce that is prepared to accept new assignments and corporate growth
• Develop and recommend initiatives that meet organizational development goals
• Modify current training programs based on organizational requirements
Experience and Education
•Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources or related field required; Master’s degree, preferred
•5 + years’ experience in roles responsible for high potential development, leadership development, senior level group facilitation, organizational development or related areas
Skills and Knowledge
•Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and consulting skills
•Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization
•Thoughtful leadership and strong management capabilities; curiosity coupled with the ability to assess a situation quickly and ask the right questions
•Strong technical/professional expertise in the areas of learning and executive development, organizational development, consulting, and learning/instructional design
Syncrude Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Syncrude and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Syncrude Jobs;