Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at SYKES by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of SYKES which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Do you want to help others and make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to grow personally and professionally and develop skills that can take you to the next level? If you do, SYKES Canada can provide you with the opportunity. We are always looking for enthusiastic people who are willing to work, learn, and contribute as part of the SYKES team. Browse our site for current or potential openings and use our convenient online application form to apply.
Apply Online SYKES Jobs
You can be a member of SYKES family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application SYKES where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Bilingual Work At Home – Corporate Travel Reservation Agent
Do you have a passion for travel? Are you an experienced Bilingual (English/ French) Travel Booking Reservationist that would love to work from home?
SYKES is looking for full-time experienced Corporate Travel Reservationist that wants to work from the comfort of their own home! This position requires experience in the travel industry with 1 year GDS experience.
Join our amazing team of people that come from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience for our customers. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
This is the right job for you if you have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluently read, write, and speak English and French or French Canadian
- GDS experience
- Corporate or Military travel experience
- Clear understanding of the needs and expectations of corporate travelers
- High level skills in reservations, reissues / exchanges, ticketing and customer service
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- Experience in Air, ground and hotel bookings
Nice to have (but not required):
- Knowledge of international exchange rate calculation and taxes
- International Air Ticketing experience
SYKES offers you:
- Paid Training
- $15.00 (US) per hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts on shopping, travel, and entertainment
- Much more!
Home Office Requirements
- Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
- Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
- 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
- Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
- Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
SYKES Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for SYKES and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for SYKES Jobs;