Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sunnybrook Health by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sunnybrook Health which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Caring for patients at critical times, conducting leading-edge research, teaching the latest advances in healthcare, and our affiliation with the University of Toronto, all distinguish Sunnybrook as one of Canada’s premier academic health sciences centres.
Sunnybrook is committed to being an accessible workplace, which includes preventing, identifying and removing barriers that impede an individual’s ability to work here. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Apply Online Sunnybrook Health Jobs
You can be a member of Sunnybrook Health family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sunnybrook Health where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Logistics Support – Centre for Prehospital Medicine
Provides logistics support across the entire geographical area that is serviced by Sunnybrook Base Hospital program, and will ensure that all equipment related to education and certification is maintained as per Sunnybrook Base Hospital policy.
- Prepares all physical spaces for educational and certification events
- Ensures that all educational, teaching and audio visual materials are available and in working order
- Maintains and tracks all materials and equipment using an inventory control system
- Maintains inventory of consumables
- Travels as required
- Other duties as required.
- Ontario Secondary School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certified
- Valid G driver’s license
- Statement of driving record (5 year restricted)
- Current first aid certificate or equivalent
- WSIB part 1 (basic) desired
- Standard maintenance tools
- Pass lifting requirement
- Standard business software
- Carry out different library duties at our various sites as assigned by the Manager
- Participate in all technical services work including but not limited to cataloguing and website management. Working knowledge on LibGuides program.
- Assist in the collection development by participating in the review, evaluation, selection, ordering, preservation and processing of library materials, both electronic and print, and ensure efficient expenditure of the materials budget and be responsible for all requisitions /purchase orders/record keeping/file management/billing and maintenance of deposit accounts
- Work with peer libraries, professional corsortia as needed to provide ILL and other services to the users and help in collaborative collection development and resource sharing activities
- Perform inventory/weeding and shelving work as required
- Assist patrons in the use of all library resources (e.g. online catalogue, electronic databases, books, journals and other print and e-resources); internet searches, and in locating appropriate resources
- Provide and take part in reference, information, current awareness services and display & promotional activities through different channels (e.g. email, phone, online) and assist the librarians in performing literature searches, research consultations and library automation activities
- Conduct one-on-one and classroom training sessions and orientation of users on library resources, services and facilities
- Work at library help desk; provide backup coverage for other staff at any of the library’s sites or service points as needed and as directed by the manager
- Participate in internal and external professional meetings, CE sessions and represent our library services as needed
- Any other duties/projects as assigned by the Manager and as required by the Library
- This position requires someone who is flexible and willing to take up different responsibilities. We need an enthusiastic, tech savvy candidate with working knowledge in health sciences or other library related programs, databases and automated systems, who is willing to go the extra mile
- Library and Information Technician Diploma or Master’s Degree in Library or Information Science.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in some of the above noted areas. Previous working experience with LibGuides is preferred.
- Excellent computer, time management, organizational and communication skills
- Working experience for at least one year in an academic health sciences or special library environment preferred but not required. New graduates of MLIS program are also encouraged to apply.
Sunnybrook Health Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sunnybrook Health and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sunnybrook Health Jobs;