Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Subway by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Subway which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Today, the SUBWAY brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future of the SUBWAY brand. As we continue to grow, we are guided by his passion for delighting customers by serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches.
Apply Online Subway Jobs
You can be a member of Subway family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment? Are you a team player, detail-orientated and independently driven? If the answer is “yes”, we want you to join our team and grow with us! At the Torcen Group we believe that our team members are our greatest asset. With a unique and diverse culture, we are devoted to providing our team with professional growth and development opportunities.
As a National sandwich chain, the Torcen Group is searching for a Restaurant Business Consultant who resides in Toronto, Ontario. As a Restaurant Business Consultant working in the Southern Ontario Market you will be responsible for brand protection through ensuring area-wide restaurants meet and exceed operational standards by conducting monthly Restaurant Evaluations. Moreover, you will be responsible for working alongside restaurant owners to positively affect change by providing sound business advice to increase sales and build profitability. This latter responsibility will involve building positive relationships with restaurant owners through coaching and leadership to ensure owners and their team provide the optimum level of customer experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have a reliable means of transportation and must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record as driving is an essential requirement
• Must be able to work flexible days and hours
• Highly action-oriented [self-starter, team player and detailed oriented]
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented mindset
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and meeting strict deadlines
• Must be proficient in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint]
• Strong typing skills [60+ WPM – will be tested]
• Strong oral/written communication and negotiation skills
• Quick Service Restaurant experience is an asset
• A College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality [Restaurant Services] is an asset
• Must reside within the Greater Toronto Area [GTA]
WHY WORK FOR THE TORCEN GROUP
• Great Benefits
• A Place to Grow: You will learn more than you ever thought was possible
• Become Inspired: Work alongside an amazing team who is passionate about what they do and believes in the brand
• Sense of Family/Community: Our Social Club is dedicated to planning and organizing events for our team to relax and enjoy time with one another
• Commitment to Health and Wellness: We provide our team and guests with nutritious snacks and beverages so everyone is properly energized throughout the day
• Vacation and Personal Time: We believe re-charging your batteries is important – on the onset, you will receive 15 paid vacation days and 5 paid personal days
Subway Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Subway and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Subway Jobs;