Staples Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Staples by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Staples which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Staples, Inc. is an American multinational office supply retailing corporation. It currently comprises over 1,500 stores in North America. Headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, Staples also does business extensively with enterprises in the United States and Canada, and as Staples Business Advantage.Staples sells office supplies, office machines, promotional products, technology, and business services both in stores and online. The company opened its first store in Brighton, Massachusetts on May 1, 1986.
Apply Online Staples Jobs
You can be a member of Staples family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Staples where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
COMMERCIAL B2B FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Research and prepare quotes to ensure maximum profit and market competitiveness.
- Increase sales by staying current with new products and trends as well as developing an awareness of customer requirements/preferences and changes in the local market, competitors and industry.
- Maintain a record of sales activities and follow up requirements in the designated computer systems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the SPP brand by utilizing promotional materials to introduce and increase customer knowledge of SPP in the local market.
- Ensure customers have complete satisfaction with their SPP experience. Respond immediately to inquiries, issues and customer complaints. Act as a liaison between SPP and customers with regards to invoicing and service problems.
- Work with the CSR team to ensure that all orders are placed and delivered according to the customer requirements.
- Add value to the customer experience by developing a thorough understanding of their business, project and/or operational requirements. Advise the customer on the best product(s) to accomplish objectives and recommend discounts, and/or custom solutions. Provide creative solutions to exceed customer expectations.
- Contribute to the team by participating in sales team calls/meetings, sharing best practices and success stories, collaborating on proposal development.
INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR
The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a team of SAL’s (Strategic Account Leader’s) and the SAL accounts from a team perspective, with the goal of building relationships and growing sales within an existing customer base. The ISC will increase ship to compliance and retain actively purchasing customers on all of the SAL accounts. The ISC will partner with the SAL and the LOB Specialists to execute the strategies put in place to drive sales growth and margin enhancement on the identified accounts. The ISC will also be responsible for contacting the customer via phone and email on a regular basis in order to ensure program compliance, support LOB growth, update account information and action new account set up’s.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform all Inside Sales Coordinator duties including, but not limited to:
- Customer contact via phone and email, managing compliance of existing account ship to’s on-boarding newly won customers, train and educate each customer of program offerings effectively leveraging the various teams within Staples Advantage to complete all tasks.
- Keep accurate and up to date notes and documentation within Saleforce.com on all customer interactions.
- Effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate company value and all LOB service offerings in addition to selling the features and benefits of Staples Advantage.
- Work collaboratively with Manager and SAL’s to coordinate sales activities and drive penetration of all lines of business with focus on growing sales and margin.
- Be able to successfully engage in balancing multiple tasks through the use of good time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
OUTSIDE COMMERCIAL (B2B) ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Account Manager (AM) role is an Outside Sales, customer facing role within Staples Business Advantage. The AM is responsible for developing relationships within multiple customer buying levels, driving sales growth in existing Ship-to locations of assigned customers within a geographic territory. The AM serves as the primary contact for buyers and works together as needed with Sales Manager, Line of Business Product Specialists (Facilities, IT, Furniture, Print & Promotional Marketing), Customer Service and other company resources to manage the day-to-day relationship. Account Managers also develop new business by reactivating inactive accounts.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages day-to-day relationship with customer by developing a high value-add relationship with key contacts/buyers
- Uncovers and builds relationships with influencers, in order to penetrate deeper into Staples Lines of Business
- Identifies and develops strategy for short-term and long-term sales retention and penetration opportunities
- Identify, cultivate and manage all sales funnel activity in our CRM tool salesforce.com
- Coordinates account servicing and fulfillment with support from Customer Service
- Achieve product mix and other line of business targets based on account potential
- Introduce Lines of Business Specialists with key contacts/influencers to assist in driving sales growth.
- Increase market share within portfolio of accounts through penetration of Line of Business and reactivating inactive accounts
- Conducts regular Performance Business Reviews (PBR’s) with all accounts in their book
- Achieve retention and penetration targets in existing and gifted accounts
- Target Segmentation – Assigned accounts, minimum of $15,000 in annual sales potential
- Achieve/exceed all Customer facing activity metrics
- Lead Strategic Account Planning Sessions, and Rapid Rotation meetings on accounts greater than $100,000.
- Time Allocation – 60% Customer Time, 40% Non-Customer Time
- Budget oversight – portfolio of $3M+
- Business Relationships & Interactions: Internally – Regular contact with suppliers, Sales Manager, Regional Account Executives, Line of Business Specialists, Customer Service and Contracts and Bids associates. Externally – customers, vendors
The Sales Manager (SM) is responsible for managing the sales business plan for Small, Mid, Large and Divisional Key Account sales within their assigned area, including account, quota & geographical assignments; targeting strategies; product penetration and margin management. The SM identifies, recruits, interviews, manages, coaches, develops and performance manages assigned AMs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit, train, develop and performance manage BDMs and AMs.
- Develop and execute sales plans for accounts within a designated area
- Develop relationships at the executive level with key accounts
- Participate in sales calls, meetings and business reviews to provide support for accounts as needed
- Achieve conversion, retention and penetration targets in new and existing Small, Mid, Large and Divisional Key Accounts
- Achieve product mix targets based on account potential
- Works with management and outside sales managers to ensure key metrics and objectives are met.
- Provides guidance on goals and objectives through clear, effective, timely and constructive feedback to employees.
- Manages and provides leadership including training, work assignments, and performance evaluations.
- Monitors and reviews progress on a regular basis.
- Develops and executes account plans with Account Managers and Line of Business Specialists.
- Ensures sales representatives utilize SFDC.com.
Staples Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Staples and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Staples Jobs;