Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at St. Joseph Communications by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of St. Joseph Communications which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
St. Joseph Media is Canada’s third largest magazine publisher with brands including award-winning titles such as Toronto Life, Torontolife.com, FASHION, fashionmagazine.com, WeddingBells, weddingbells.ca, Canadianfamily.ca, Mariage Quebec, WHERE Canada magazines, Quill & Quire and quillandquire.com.
Apply Online St. Joseph Communications Jobs
You can be a member of St. Joseph Communications family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application St. Joseph Communications where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
This position is responsible for ensuring all presses receive paper at the required time, all waste paper bins are continuously emptied and replaced in the production area and ensuring all shipments are properly prepared and documented to ensure on-time delivery to the customer. This position is also a back up for the baler operator in ensuring all waste paper bins are continuously emptied and replaced in production areas.
Consumer Marketing Manager
We are currently seeking a creative Consumer Marketing Manager for a one-year full-time contract at our downtown Toronto office. The primary responsibility of this role is the management of all circulation initiatives and audience development and distribution related to The Hockey News magazine and other publications.
Liaising with our teams at St. Joseph Media, the successful candidate will:
- Establish a work/business plan aligned with circulation revenue targets and deliverables specified by the publication (annual budget)
- Be responsible for the management and implementation of subscriber acquisition and retention campaigns, via both traditional and digital online platforms/avenues
- Manage mailing/fulfillment and in-house customer service
- Facilitate audit statements and an annual circulation audit
- Manage renewal and invoice schedules and approvals, both print and electronic
- Liaise with CDS Global, or appropriate fulfillment house
- Execute and support various marketing initiatives, including web store products, contests, social media initiatives, and website order pages
- Develop and execute social media subscriber and acquisition strategies for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Update Flash count reports for titles – weekly
- Work on other reports and special projects as needed
St. Joseph Communications Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for St. Joseph Communications and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for St. Joseph Communications Jobs;