Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at St-Hubert by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of St-Hubert which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
St-Hubert BBQ Ltd is a chain of Canadian casual dining restaurants best known for its rotisserie chicken. St-Hubert once had a presence throughout eastern Canada, but it now[when?] has few locations outside its home province of Quebec, where it remains a dominant chain. Other locations are found in Ottawa, Cornwall, Rockland and Hawkesbury in Ontario, and Edmundston, Bathurst, Moncton and Fredericton in New Brunswick. St-Hubert is the 16th largest restaurant chain operating in Canada.
Apply Online St-Hubert Jobs
You can be a member of St-Hubert family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application St-Hubert where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Being an Assistant Cook at St-Hubert means working alongside employees who are focused on excellence and customer satisfaction! Efficient and conscientious, you meticulously apply St-Hubert’s norms and standards. Understanding the importance of your role on the team, you will rise to new challenges in an atmosphere of fun, attention to detail, and efficiency.
Main responsibilities :
- Efficiently manage your work area and maintain cleanliness at all times
- Participate in the preparation of meals in the kitchen
- Ensure the quality of meals and take-out orders in compliance with St-Hubert’s norms and standards
- Clean equipment according to established standards
- Review merchandise and ensure the rotation of received merchandise
- Perform all other tasks requested by the Manager
Being a Kitchen Manager at St-Hubert means focusing on your leadership and your skills in order to rise to challenges with passion and conviction. Energetic and positive, you manage priorities quickly and efficiently while planning your teamwork and ensuring customer satisfaction, thereby enhancing your sense of initiative and your ability to make timely decisions. Your role at the company will give you a thousand and one opportunities to learn and develop your management skills so that you can continue to climb the ranks!
Main responsibilities :
- Develop, implement, and follow up on the action plan for your section
- Establish work schedules for your section
- Select and train the members of your team
- Encourage internal succession
- Collaborate on the implementation of employee loyalty strategies
- Ensure compliance with performance ratios (food costs, controllable costs, energy costs, etc.)
- Enforce St-Hubert’s quality, service, and cleanliness standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction and the quality of the St-Hubert customer experience, and implement measures aimed at increasing employee accountability
- Participate in the organization and control of the financial, material, and technological resources in your section
- Manage all other aspects of human resources (discipline, performance management, motivation, etc.)
St-Hubert Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for St-Hubert and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for St-Hubert Jobs;