Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Spence Diamonds by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Spence Diamonds which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Spence Diamonds is the leading diamond specialty concept in North America. The essence of the Spence experience is our deep commitment to our customer experience. We take great pride in the role we play in our customers happily ever after; thus, strongly believe that our first responsibility is to our customers. Visit us at: https://www.spencediamonds.com
Apply Online Spence Diamonds Jobs
You can be a member of Spence Diamonds family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Spence Diamonds where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales success through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- Comfortable presenting valuable products and presenting products with confidence
- Ability to quickly gain positive rapport in a face to face environment
- Follow the Spence selling system and that the customer receives the benefits of the full Spence experience
- Proven track record as an effective sales consultant in an inside or outside sales roles (ie, automotive, cellular, real estate, investment services or office equipment industries)
- Minimum of 2 years of professional sales experience with proven measurable results
- Detail oriented and embraces a structured process
- Disciplined, high energy and outgoing personality
- Natural born sales professional, who is driven for sales results by following a needs satisfaction activity based model
- Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends on a rotating schedule
Front Desk Staff
Our Front Desk Staff are responsible for all administrative, data entry and financial handling and accuracy within the store. They professionally act as the first and last point of contact for clients on the phone or in person within the store. In the showroom they will follow the Spence selling system while working with clients, if consultants are unavailable. You would be responsible for greeting our clients, handling all payments/transactions, answering incoming phone calls and emails, assisting in basic store maintenance and cleanliness, showroom upkeep and supporting the Sales Consultants and Management as needed. Most of all, you are responsible for making every client raving fans of Spence Diamonds!
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service experience 1+ year(s)
- Administrative/Reception experience is an asset
- MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY (Weekends and Evenings)
Spence Diamonds Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Spence Diamonds and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Spence Diamonds Jobs;