Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sierra Wireless by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sierra Wireless which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Your IoT career starts here
Since 1993 Sierra Wireless has been developing wireless technology solutions for global customers. This experience has built a stable, team-centered culture that attracts and retains some of the most talented professionals in the field. Do you want to create innovative technology in an award-winning workplace?
Apply Online Sierra Wireless Jobs
You can be a member of Sierra Wireless family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sierra Wireless where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Technical Support Analyst
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. Customers Start with Sierra because we offer a device to cloud solution, comprised of embedded and networking solutions seamlessly integrated with our secure cloud and connectivity services. OEMs and enterprises worldwide rely on our expertise in delivering fully integrated solutions to reduce complexity, turn data into intelligence and get their connected products and services to market faster. Sierra Wireless has 1,400 employees globally and operates R&D centers in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and confident Senior Technical Support Analyst to join our amazing Enterprise Customer Support team, engaging directly with our customers and channel partners. You will be providing expert technical advice and problem-solving on mission-critical applications that utilize our wireless networking solutions and management platform.
This is a key role in the on-going success of the Enterprise Solutions Business Unit. You will collaborate with product development engineers to investigate and resolve hardware and software issues. You will provide advice and suggestions on product and process improvement. You will be the eyes and ears of the company providing direct feedback on how our customers experience our solutions.
- Work with customers who have questions or are experiencing problems with their devices and services
- Collaborate with team-members, field support staff, and engineers to isolate problems and implement solutions
- Monitor network status using Sierra Wireless’ network management products
- Keep customers informed of the status and progress of their support ticket
- Share knowledge of the products and industry best practices by contributing our the Customer Knowledge Base
Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- 5+ years in a customer-facing technical support or field services role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Linux system administration experience with proficiency in tasks such as shell scripting, cron jobs, analyzing log files and configuring iptables
- Knowledge and understanding of wireless networking technologies such as 802.11 and Cellular
Sierra Wireless Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sierra Wireless and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sierra Wireless Jobs;