Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Shaw Direct by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Shaw Direct which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Here at Shaw, our culture is founded on creating workplaces where our employees want to build their careers. We know that behind every great company is an ever greater team, and to keep and obtain the top employees we need to be a top employer. The strength of our company comes from our 14,000 employees. Shaw is a leader in the telecommunications industry, blazing trails in technology and growing our services – all creating new career opportunities for talented people like you. Through our various businesses, we operate from coast to coast providing our employees with a variety of career growth opportunities.
Apply Online Shaw Direct Jobs
You can be a member of Shaw Direct family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Shaw Direct where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Help Desk Specialist
Freedom Mobile is transforming the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best in class mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and experience why Freedom Mobile is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada!
We believe an inclusive workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and our different perspectives create better solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: Help Desk Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a Help Desk Specialist to join our Toronto Office on a Full-Time basis.
You must be available to work during our operating hours Sunday to Saturday between 9:00AM – 12:00AM
(7 days a week)
• Serve as an ambassador to assist Retail and Call Center agents with all customer inquiries
• Provide support to internal and external stakeholders while ensuring a positive customer experience
• Respond and resolve all escalated customer issues through strong negotiation and decision making skills
A Day in the Life
• Assess and validate all incoming reports regarding wide-spread issues and act as liaison between departments to coordinate immediate resolution
• Submit and follow up with port requests by other providers in a timely manner
• Work with CRM to validate, create and escalate Service Request tickets for timely resolution
• Stay up to date on new products, services, promotions offered and assist with any incoming inquiries
• Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external callers about our services and hardware options
• Facilitate and provide a high level of customer service through the “learning” and “needing help” process with Call Centre agents and customers
• Work with Freedom Mobile customers to ensure that all of their technical issues are resolved using the tools provided to you and by interfacing with other departments and vendors
• Accurately and efficiently assess customer’s needs to assist them in resolving their issue including troubleshooting wireless services, wireless handsets, data devices, personal computer software and hardware
• Corresponding with customers, vendors and other departments via phone and email
• Interface with other departments and vendors, where necessary, for case resolution
• Report any issues to the Supervisor to assist in developing and improving processes to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy
• Work with the customer to resolve their issue and ensure that every customer interaction is in alignment with our values
• Follow-up with customers within the agreed timeframe and meet all commitments
• Accurately and efficiently capture data within the relevant systems
• Ensure issues are escalated when appropriate to ensure that customers are receiving the best service possible
• Participate in team meetings and on-going training sessions
• Developing and maintaining internal and external documentation
• Adhere to Customer Care department policies, procedures and standards
• Other duties as requested by the Team Lead or Manager
Skills and Competencies
• Team Work – able to work independently and in a team environment
• Problem Solving – analytical and have great mathematical skills
• Communication – should have excellent oral and written communication skills along with solid negotiation skills
• Cooperation – pleasant with others on the job and displays a good–natured cooperative attitude
• Reliability – responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
• Service Orientation – sensitive to other’s needs and being understanding and helpful on the job (Empathy)
• Highly analytical with a strong understanding of current offerings and plan compatibilities
• Highly motivated and creative with the ability to work successfully under pressure with little supervision
• Solid understanding of Single View and account management tasks
• Effective time management, multi-tasking capabilities with strong attention to detail
• Technical Orientation- knowledge of wireless networks and devices as well as the ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of technical resources and tools
• At least 3 years of experience in a customer care or customer facing role
• Previous experience in Technical Support, Help Desk or Warranty/Service Centre environment
• Previous wireless telecommunications experience
• Basic knowledge of cellular network methodology
• Working with CRM and trouble ticketing systems
• Knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS X
• Knowledge of mobile operating systems including Android, iOs, Windows etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Powerful problem solving / troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge regarding LNP and associated industry-wide processes
• Knowledge of Syniverse Crossroads an asset
• Solid Understanding Telecom billing (Single View)
• Bachelor’s degree an asset.
We are building a team of talented people who want to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. Join us! For more information on Freedom Mobile and to view our other opportunities, please visit www.freedommobile.ca/careers.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background and credit check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications
Shaw Communications, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Shaw Direct Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Shaw Direct and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Shaw Direct Jobs;