Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Seneca College by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Seneca College which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Transforming Education. Changing Lives.
Each year more than 100,000 students benefit from the work of Seneca’s dedicated faculty and staff. We are recognized for excellence in providing high quality education and preparing students for career success. As one of the most diverse colleges in Canada, Seneca celebrates and promotes hiring a workforce that is representative of our diverse community.
Seneca employees are highly skilled professionals who enjoy a quality, equitable and dynamic work environment. They have access to a wide variety of challenging and satisfying careers and, through our students, a unique opportunity to contribute to the future.
For these reasons and many more, Seneca was recently selected as one of the GTA’s top employers for an eighth year, in a special supplement of the Globe and Mail.
Apply Online Seneca College Jobs
You can be a member of Seneca College family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Seneca College where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Chair, School of Marketing
Reporting to the Dean, Seneca Business, the Chair provides academic leadership and management of a school in the Faculty. The Chair is accountable for the planning, development and the on-going review of post-secondary, diploma, graduate certificate and degree courses and programs. As Chair, the incumbent will lead the continued development of a strong part-time program area, school identity, a positive reputation and a clear mandate and direction through the achievement of shared educational objectives that are current and relevant to student needs and workplace expectations, as well as responsive to the mission and policies of the College. The Chair is a member of the Faculty administrative team working closely on development and implementation of annual and longer-term academic & operational plans, and budgets that address both immediate and future priorities of the programs.
• Academic leadership in the School/Department and ensuring that the current and future educational needs of students are met.
• Analysis of labour market statistics and consultation with internal and external advisory committees to project student enrolment targets and determine the positioning of courses and programs to match labour market trends.
• Develops, launches and monitors the teaching and learning process for all courses within the School/Department(s).
• Ensures that learning outcomes conform to College, MAESD and accreditation standards where appropriate.
• Ongoing review and determining the of relevance of course/program offerings.
• Evaluates and recommends the need for modification of existing courses/programs and the introduction of new courses/programs to reflect market influences, employment opportunities, changing technology, economic, market influences and student demand.
• Keeps abreast of new developments in teaching methodology and emerging education technologies.
• Participates in new program development and delivery strategies that may assist the college with International initiatives and the development and implementation of alternative learning and delivery strategies.
• Provides project leadership on behalf of the Dean through program evolution, partnerships, marketing, and promotions.
• Leadership in School/Department research and innovation to support students, business and industry, and community development.
• Establishes and maintains close contact with business/industry and associations related to the School’s/Department’s offerings
• Leadership in human resource management and development so that student success is achieved.
• Recruits, selects and develops staff in keeping with established competencies and Faculty strategic direction
• Leadership in overseeing School/Department physical and fiscal operations to ensure an infrastructure that will support excellence in teaching and research.
• Develops, monitors, and directs the budget activity of the School/Department/s, and reports data as required. May be responsible for supporting capital planning of complex physical plant environment.
• Leads in the design of grant proposals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Masters degree or equivalent education in an appropriate discipline.
• Intermediate computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite software package.
• 9 years related administrative experience, preferably in the School’s discipline, or a combination of post-secondary teaching experience, and progressive work experience.
• A demonstrated commitment to promoting and fostering academic excellence and student success within the School and Department(s).
• A strategic, yet entrepreneurial thinker and planner.
• Demonstrated exceptional analytical, organizational and managerial skills within a diverse, unionized work environment.
• Effective and efficient communication, listening, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to consulting widely and fairly in the resolution of problems or in the identification of opportunities.
• Professional presentation skills both verbal and written.
• Well-developed public relation and relationship-building skills within Seneca and the wider community.
• An ability to inspire and motivate faculty and staff to high performance.
Seneca College Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Seneca College and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Seneca College Jobs;