Sears Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sears by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sears which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Sears, Roebuck and Company, colloquially known as Sears, is an American chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1892, reincorporated (a formality for a history-making consumer sector initial public offering) by Richard Sears and new partner Julius Rosenwald in 1906. Formerly based at the Sears Tower in Chicago and currently headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the operation began as a mail ordering catalog company and began opening retail locations in 1925.
Apply Online Sears Jobs
You can be a member of Sears family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sears where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Sales Associate – The Consultative Sales Associate is responsible for enhancing the experience of members and driving profitable sales of Home Appliance area by providing proactive consultative sales assistance and support to the member, achieving department standards and goals, and performing sales-support activities to maintain a clean, in-stock, orderly and well-merchandised sales floor for conducting sales activities.
Sales Support – The Store Support Lead is responsible for demonstrating an exceptional Member experience by engaging the Member and prioritizing the Member’s needs over task. Helps complete all tasks associated with the backroom, store operation processes, footwear, and on the floor responsibilities.
Completes activities within the entire store as assigned. coordinates the completion all backroom and merchandise logistics with store
leadership, unloading delivery DC trucks, moves merchandise to appropriate staging locations, and maintains stockrooms in a neat,
orderly, and safe manner and executes all new receipt functions. Stock locates any overstock in stockroom.
• Provides superior Member experience in the footwear by ensuring seamless merchandise replenishment, merchandise presentation, signing and all ad sets • Participates in unloading DC trucks, moves merchandise to appropriate staging locations, and maintains stockrooms in a neat, orderly, and safe manner and executes all new receipt functions
• Regularly checks the floor and also ensures that Members are served promptly at Merchandise Pick Up to meet the 5 minute Guarantee
• Helps with all DV scans and FS scans and completes follow-up actions
• Helps other associates, together with store leadership, to understand the importance and execution of Out of Stock Pull List and stocks/replenishes the merchandise on the floor
• Locates and pulls merchandise and fixtures to support sales floor resets and performs all aspects of the reset. Serves as a resource for effective execution in these areas
• Maintains up to date knowledge and shares with other associates of applicable National Presentation Standards
• Versed in the benefits of Shop Your Way, the elements of a WOW experience, and is able to sell the program to Members. Assists other associates to understand the full benefit and workings of the program
Sears Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sears and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sears Jobs;