Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at SaskPower by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of SaskPower which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
SaskPower is the principal electric utility in Saskatchewan, Canada. Established in 1929 by the provincial government, it serves more than 522,000 customers and manages over $10 billion in assets. SaskPower is a major employer in the province with over 3,150 permanent full-time staff located in approximately 70 communities.
Apply Online SaskPower Jobs
You can be a member of SaskPower family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application SaskPower where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
This Consultant is responsible for leading a comprehensive corporate approach to enhancing Customer Experience through: analyzing and interpreting customer data, leading the corporate Customer Experience Council, facilitating strategic conversations and journey mapping exercises, as well as developing, leading, and executing customer focused strategies.
The Consultant is accountable to provide leadership and strategic consultation and support to a broad range of multiple functional areas. As a member of SaskPower’s management team, this position is responsible to research, develop, recommend and implement strategic and operational programs, policies and procedures regarding SaskPower’s organizational structure, operations and managerial methods; ensuring alignment with both departmental and corporate goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic and confidential consultation and advice on a broad range of multiple functions, while providing creative solutions to the organization related to the management and day-to-day operations of the organization
- Lead and participate in projects identifying current and future business needs, industry best practices, opportunities and challenges of the organization or department(s); providing recommendations and executing operational improvements to methods, systems and procedures that impact SaskPower’s operations and people
The Specialist is accountable to provide subject matter expertise and administration of a specialized function. As a member of SaskPower’s management team, this position is responsible to act as a central point of contact in the management and administration of strategic and operational functions, providing expert advice and direction that aligns with departmental and corporate goals and objectives.
- Plan, research, develop, evaluate and implement processes, policies and procedures utilized for the development of strategies and business initiatives that address the organization’s requirements
- Act as a subject matter expert in a specialized function to develop, implement, coach and assist management staff in the administration and interpretation of corporate policies; providing advice that is appropriate, practical and consistent with relevant legislation, regulations, laws and/or industry standards
- Identify new business solutions and operational efficiencies, while providing recommendations which have a significant impact on SaskPower’s business operations and strategies
SaskPower Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for SaskPower and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for SaskPower Jobs;