Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sandvine by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sandvine which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Sandvine Incorporated is a networking equipment company based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Sandvine network policy control products are designed to implement broad network policies, ranging from service creation, billing, congestion management, and security. Sandvine targets its products at consumer Tier 1 and Tier 2 networks including cable, DSL, and mobile.
Apply Online Sandvine Jobs
You can be a member of Sandvine family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sandvine where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Key Account Manager
North & Central Europe Sales Account team execute the sales plan for whole North & Central Europe, the Account Manager will be responsible for developing and managing customer relationships in order to establish and expand the breadth of Sandvine solution sales into existing and new target accounts. Responsibilities Identification and development of new opportunities for Sandvine products and services Achievement of revenue targets, creation of strategic business plans for targeted accounts, understand customer environment and Sandvine solution set to deliver appropriate value proposition and business case for targeted customers, understand competitive positioning and threats to effectively compete versus key competitors, manage SE activities in support of the above
As a member of the global sales team, Maintenance & Renewal Specialist, Inside Sales, provides representation to current and past customers for all Sandvine solutions articulating their value proposition and operational benefits. The candidate would benefit from having knowledge in modern IP protocols and network policy management, including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Drive revenue by supporting existing clients with maintenance and renewals looking for additional streams of business
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with Partners, Customers and Sales team members to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions.
- Partner with Sales Engineering and Account Managers on various business transitions
- Strong documentation and lead generation usage of Salesforce.com
- Candidate will become well versed in Sandvine’s technology and portfolio suite – understanding of customer systems and network to work with Professional Services and / or outside partners
Sandvine Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sandvine and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sandvine Jobs;