Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Samsung by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Samsung which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol (business conglomerate).
Apply Online Samsung Jobs
You can be a member of Samsung family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Samsung where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are looking for Sales Associates with a passion for the Samsung brand for full-time opportunities in GLENTEL’s Samsung Experience Store! We are looking for energetic, professional, and motivated individuals to join our team!
This isn’t your typical retail job; be prepared to work with exciting, cutting edge products in a fun and interactive environment. Work for a leading corporation in a dynamic, supportive team environment with plenty of opportunity.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for promoting cellular and wireless data devices, accessories and electronics within the store. He/she is expected to provide superior customer service and handle any customer inquiries while meeting sales quotas.
Senior Technicain – Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection, testing and repair of Samsung smartphones and Tablets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain productivity and quality standards
- Consistently produce quality error free work
- Responsible for diagnosing mobile devices using Manufacturer’s authorized testing tools
- Analyze mobile devices for the purpose of determining the root cause.
- Determine parts to be replaced and perform all technical functions following the Manufacturer’s technical manuals, such as installing, maintaining and repairing /replacing device hardware, electronic components, and peripherals, etc.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Operations, the Sales Manager is responsible for directing and controlling all aspects of store operations including sales, customer service, recruitment, training, inventory management, accuracy of daily transactions, in-store merchandising, and staff development and motivation.
- Generating and promoting store and personal sales of wireless devices, tablets, digital imaging, audio, tv’s, accessories and services in order to meet store quotas
- Monitors and develops Assistant Sales Manager and Sales Associates for compliance with all sales standards
- Ensuring that store achieves the budget in all categories
- Liaising between Director of Sales and Operations and staff to ensure compliance of all Samsung sales and programs to maximize store sales and in-store presence
Samsung Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Samsung and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Samsung Jobs;