Rocky Mountaineer Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Rocky Mountaineer by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Rocky Mountaineer which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Rocky Mountaineer offers over 65 unique Canadian vacation packages and four distinctive rail routes through British Columbia, Alberta and the Pacific Northwest. Our world-renowned, luxury train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies.
Apply Online Rocky Mountaineer Jobs
You can be a member of Rocky Mountaineer family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Rocky Mountaineer where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Quesnel Destination Host
These are part-time, Seasonal positions based at our Quesnel Station. You will need to commit to the entire season from April – October. This role is a perfect addition to your work – life if you are looking for part-time hours in a rewarding role!
Excellence in Guest Satisfaction
Representing the RM brand, provides exceptional guest service to ensure an efficient transfer of guests during arrivals and departures through:
- Greeting guests at station and/or hotels, answering guest questions and providing direction to ensure smooth transfer of guests;
- Completing pre-arrival/departure tasks such as, but not limited to; motor coach signage, preparing coffee/tea service, preparing hotel keys for distribution, delivering supplies to train (eg. newspapers, souvenirs), ensuring hotel check in kits is fully stocked;
- Ensuring safe and efficient loading of motor coaches, escorting guests by motor coach to/from partner hotels, and providing commentary enroute;
- Maintains station aesthetics in line with the RM “white glove clean” standard by cleaning platform and station, and restocking supplies;
- Effectively communicating with team, including proper use of radio communication;
- Resolve concerns from guests, train staff and public, escalating ongoing issues to station management;
- Preparing documentation and supplies for train arrivals/departures;
- Operating equipment as required for mobility challenged guests (eg. wheelchair lift/wheelchairs);
- Providing service for special guest requirements as directed; and
- Responding to irregular emergency operations under the direction of management which could require motor coach travel to other locations.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure effective station management.
Banff Luggage Host
These are part-time, Seasonal positions based at our Banff Station. You will need to commit to the entire season from April – October. This role is a perfect addition to your work – life if you are looking for part-time hours in a rewarding role!
You will be responsible for…
- Tagging, loading, unloading and sorting of guest luggage at the station, hotels, and/or motor coaches
- Ensuring effective communication with luggage truck drivers to coordinate luggage movement and liaise with them during irregular operations
- Communicating with hotel staff and station management regarding guest luggage issues.
- Maintaining station equipment such as setting up/removing signage, setting up equipment for station events, stanchions, coffee station, luggage carts, etc.
- Assisting guests with mobility requirements including operation of wheelchair lift as required;
- Performing general cleaning and maintenance to maintain station and platform aesthetics in line with the RM “white glove clean” standard
- Assisting with station traffic flow as required by guiding motor coaches, luggage trucks and directing guests and public
You will have…
- The Ability to lift 40lbs
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Energetic, motivated, hardworking and committed to Guest Service Excellence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Rocky Mountaineer Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Rocky Mountaineer and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Rocky Mountaineer Jobs;