Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Qualcomm by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Qualcomm which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Qualcomm is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses. The company headquarters is located in San Diego, California, United States, and has 224 worldwide locations. The parent company is Qualcomm Incorporated (Qualcomm), which includes the Qualcomm Technology Licensing Division (QTL).
Apply Online Qualcomm Jobs
You can be a member of Qualcomm family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Qualcomm where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Are you interested in working on compute technologies for edge devices? Do you love working on software that sits close to the hardware? If so, consider this an invitation to talk to us about joining our team.
We are looking for highly talented, energetic, hands-on software engineers with deep interest in embedded compute technologies (for machine learning, image and vision processing). This includes the technologies of GPU and DSP. As a member of the SW Architecture team, the candidate will work closely with cross functional teams (system, hardware, software) to help build solutions that optimizes hardware and software. Tasks involved can be one or more of the following: participate in architecture discussions, help perform architectural analysis and validation, define and validate HW/SW interfaces, develop and optimize software solutions that exercise the full compute capability of the Qualcomm Snapdragon platform, prototype end-to-end use cases that incorporate new technologies.
Automotive Imaging Software Staff Engineer
- Design and architect camera and image processing software in Qualcomms automotive chip sets.
- Development and upgrading next generation imaging features used in autonomous vehicles as well as infotainment systems. The responsibilities of this role include:Working independently with little supervision.
- Making decisions that are moderate in impact; errors may have financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships; errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels. May require strong negotiation and influence, communication to large groups or high-level constituents.
- Having a moderate amount of influence over key organizational decisions (e.g., is consulted by senior leadership to provide input on key decisions).
- Completing tasks that do not have defined steps; simultaneous use of multiple mental abilities is generally required to determine the best approach; mistakes may result in significant rework.
- Exercising substantial creativity to innovate new processes, procedures, or work products within guidelines or to achieve established objectives.
- Using deductive and inductive problem solving; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or conflicting; advanced data analysis and interpretation skills are required.
- Occasionally participates in strategic planning within own area affecting immediate operations
- Occasionally travel to other QC offices or customers sites for project integration and collaborations are expected to North America, Europe, Asia. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information across modules or sub-blocks of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Quickly resolves highly complex software issues and bugs.
- Communicates with project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles and suggests remediation.
- Collaborates with others inside and outside of project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Identifies gaps in design, effort, etc., and closes the gaps.
- Suggests strategies for solving issues during technical meetings.
- Unit tests own code and performs integration testing to verify the stability and functionality of a large feature.
- Provide written design and code change documentation according to Automotive Safety Standards
- Serves as a technical leader within area of focus.
- Manages project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables for small projects.
- Performs code reviews on project team’s submitted solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
Qualcomm Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Qualcomm and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Qualcomm Jobs;