PwC Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at PwC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of PwC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world behind Deloitte, and is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. Vault Accounting 50 has ranked PwC as the most prestigious accounting firm in the world for seven consecutive years, as well as the top firm to work for in North America for three consecutive years. PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries, 743 locations, with more than 236,000 people. As of 2015, 22% of the workforce worked in Asia, 26% in North America and the Caribbean and 32% in Western Europe. The company’s global revenues were $37.7 billion in FY 2017, of which $16 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $9.46 billion by its Tax practice and $12.25 billion by its Advisory practice. PwC provides services to 422 out of 500 Fortune 500 companies.
Apply Online PwC Jobs
You can be a member of PwC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application PwC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Assurance L&D Operations Course Administrator
The Assurance L&D Operations Course Administrator will work as part of the team, reporting to the Assurance L&D Operations Manager and/or Specialist, on the national scheduling and delivery of Assurance training sessions across Canada. This will be accomplished with support from the L&D Delivery Team, the Human Capital Shared Service Centre and Meeting and Event Services (MES), as well as liaising with HC colleagues in Resource Management, Campus & Recruiting and Human Resources. The Assurance L&D Operations Course Administrator will collaborate closely with national and local L&D members, and will require a desire to become knowledgeable about the full range of Assurance programs at PwC. The opportunity for development and professional growth is high within this team as responsibilities cover a range of projects, programs and stakeholders.
This role can work out of any location, however, some time each week at the 18 York office will be required.
- Proactively support the national planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting of multiple mandatory Assurance courses (over 500 sessions annually) across Canada using centralized processes in consultation with national & local L&D teams, and in coordination with Resource Management and other HC groups.
- Ensure that sessions are appropriately scheduled and set up; participants have been identified and enrolled; instructors have been identified and notified; internal/external training space has been booked; and session information has been accurately recorded in various tracking documents. Also support L&D compliance/remediation communications and processes.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including national & local L&D team members and HC colleagues, to support the successful delivery of training.
- Coordinate the registration process for learning events and manage participant attendance at programs, providing recommendations for improvement (where applicable).
- Consult with members of the national & local L&D teams, the Business, Resource Management and other areas of HC to respond to ongoing queries and issues where greater expertise or judgment is required.
- In consultation with national L&D team members, determine L&D compliance and metric information required and liaise with others across HC to report this on a timely basis.
- Support L&D processes, which will involve the use of HC systems such as Vantage, QlikSense, Talent Link, Workday and Metrics that Matter.
- Review/process invoices (e.g. external training venues) to ensure costs are aligned with budget, investigating any significant variances and making recommendations for cost-saving opportunities.
- Draft communications as needed (e.g. course announcements, L&D policies, process documentation, etc.).
- Manage expectations of the reporting L&D Operations Manager/Specialist and provide regular progress reports on current activities.
- Represent L&D in various committees, meetings and workstreams.
- Be proactive and actively identify opportunities for and contribute to a ‘one firm’ approach, leading to continuous collaboration amongst the Development Pillar and other areas of HC.
- Work overtime, as approved and necessitated by project demands.
Debt and Capital Advisory (Corporate Finance)
The role of AVP is to work with the team and with clients on projects in all the industries served by the Consulting and Deals practice. The position will be based in Toronto but will cover mandates nationwide.
- Support senior staff in the origination and execution of debt raising and debt restructuring mandates.
- Develop marketing materials for capital raising mandates including Teasers, Confidential Information Memorandums and Management presentations.
- Develop and work with financial models.
- Coordinate Q&A on these documents with clients and/or capital providers.
- Handle new transaction/client engagement processes.
- Prepare pitch books and other general marketing presentations, and track general market trends.
- Mentor and develop more junior members of staff, providing constructive feedback on a formal and informal basis.
- Provide consistently high standards of work in a timely manner and ensuring compliance with all internal rules (including risk and compliance) and external regulatory requirements.
- Support other parts of the firm (including M&A and Restructuring) if required, in particular on debt related matters.
- Participate in developing business opportunities for the Consulting and Deals practice
Audit Senior Associate
We can offer you new opportunities and challenges, along with continuing education to further enhance your career. The ideal candidate will assist in leading and supporting teams of professionals to deliver quality service to our clients. In addition, the senior associate will be expected to develop industry and technical expertise in audit and assurance through written reports, management presentations and the production of high quality deliverables, as well as coaching junior staff.
As a member of our audit team, you will:
- Take on a professional role as part of our client-facing teams
- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents, and tangible items such as inventory, or plant and equipment, or watch certain processes and procedures being performed
- Ask a range of questions – from formal written questions to informal oral questions – with a range of individuals at our client organizations
- Test some of the client organization’s internal controls
- Make judgments on significant estimates or assumptions that management made when they prepared their financial report
- Verify and test financial statements and supporting disclosures
- Develop stronger leadership skills from managing the entire process along the deal continuum, including all lines of service (Tax, HR, IT, etc.) and other network firms.
- Gain exposure to, and understanding of, a wide array of foreign markets, industries, clients, and target companies.
- Further develop your skills for better project management and team-focused approach to problem solving.
- Increase your ability to understand a variety of business issues and the strategic implications underpinning each.
- Strengthen your communication skills and ability to present findings in both written and verbal formats.
- Develop stronger client service and relationship building skills, as well as further developing your personal brand
- Learn and adapt to new software tools to improve the efficiency and insights gained through our analysis
- Grow your personal and professional networks externally and within the firm to generate new business
PwC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for PwC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for PwC Jobs;