Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Purdys Chocolatier by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Purdys Chocolatier which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
As Canada’s chocolatier since 1907, Purdys is famous throughout the country (and internationally) for our incredible chocolates and outstanding customer service.
We are dedicated to supporting our cocoa growing communities through our Sustainable Cocoa Program as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference.
Purdys now has 80 shops in BC, Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting your career, Purdys Chocolatier is growing with opportunities in our:
- Retail shops
- Factory Kitchen (Vancouver)
- Head office (Vancouver)
- Distribution centres (Vancouver and Durham)
Apply Online Purdys Chocolatier Jobs
You can be a member of Purdys Chocolatier family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Purdys Chocolatier where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Digital Marketing Manager and Strategist
Are you excited about retail digital commerce, exponential growth and using your analytical skills to uncover key scalable opportunities? Purdys Chocolatier is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager and Strategist to join our marketing and ecommerce teams.
This position is responsible for leading the digital marketing activities for Purdys Chocolatier driving sales on our E-commerce websites, leads for sales programs and traffic to our stores as well as improve engagement with our audience through marketing automation.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing & Merchandising and be a key alliance to the Director of Ecomm Sales and the Brand Communications and Content manager. Work is focused on developing marketing strategies and delivering promotional marketing messages to customers online with the intent of generating traffic and sales across all digital channels (i.e. ecommerce, group and fundraising, retail). Plans, develops and implements internet marketing strategies to promote products and services online (e.g. email, search engine, social media, display and mobile advertising, etc.). Analyzes online traffic analytics and develops actions to improve marketing campaign performance. Identifies online marketing and buying trends and insights to optimize online marketing spend and campaign performance.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, and display advertising campaigns
- Complete analysis and communicate key insights on the performance of digital marketing channels and activities, including Email, CRM, SEO and Customer Experience
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor, track, and update project progress against budgets and ensure a positive ROI of all digital initiatives
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, planning, measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, optimize user experience and develop strategy for continuous improvement.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate Research and recommend new technologies/process improvements to optimize business practices
- Partner with the other teams to provide insights that help create consistent and effective brand messaging and drive marketing strategies across all channels
- Ensuring Purdys is implementing best-in-class digital technology as well as best practices, internally and externally to ensure our brand ideas are executed effectively
- Monitor daily operations including Logistics, Digital Insights, Digital Marketing Initiatives and customer support to ensure that all systems are operating without issues and meeting established goals
- Manage and collaborate with third parties (agencies, contractors, vender partners) when project requirements fall outside internal offerings
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.
Purdys Chocolatier is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purdys Chocolatier Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Purdys Chocolatier and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Purdys Chocolatier Jobs;