Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at PSP Investments by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of PSP Investments which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
PSP Investments is one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with $153 billion of assets under management as at March 31, 2018. We invest funds for the pension plans of the Public Service, the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Our skilled and dedicated team of more than 800 professionals manages a diversified global portfolio including stocks, bonds and other fixed-income securities, and investments in Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Natural Resources and Private Debt.
Our business offices are in Montreal, New York and London. Our head office is in Ottawa.
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Apply Online PSP Investments Jobs
You can be a member of PSP Investments family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application PSP Investments where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Analyst, Market Risk
The Analyst, Market Risk is responsible for producing and interpreting market risk measurement reports. He or she provides the portfolio managers with quality information for their decision-making by validating the accuracy of daily calculations and ensuring that market risk measurement reports are produced promptly. In addition, he or she assists the manager in implementing appropriate tools for the team and collaborates on team projects.
- Produces and interprets risk reports intended for all PSP investment groups.
- Produces and interprets ad hoc analyses for investment groups and management concerning specific investments or during market events.
- Validates production quality, ensuring that reports are produced promptly and without error.
- Provides technical expertise in quantitative research and analysis to the different business units related to risk modeling.
- Ensures that the methodologies chosen for risk analysis models and tools conform to the industry’s best practices.
- Participates in implementing risk measurement systems by validating the methodologies to be used and proposing relevant solutions.
- Develops tools to meet the needs of the investment teams and management to support their activities.
- Develops alternative risk measurements to provide different perspectives on risk.
- Maintains knowledge up to date and keeps abreast of trends in the financial markets.
- Ensures that risk measurement procedure and methodology documentation is up to date.
- Master’s degree in financial engineering or a related field
- Professional designation (PRM, FRM, CFA), an asset
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience;
- Experience in a financial environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team spirit;
- High proficiency in the use of data query tools such as SQL;
- Programming skills (primarily MATLAB);
- Knowledge of market risk measurement systems;
- Must be bilingual (English and French);
PSP Investments Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for PSP Investments and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for PSP Investments Jobs;