Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Plains Midstream by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Plains Midstream which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
PMC employs more than 1,400 people dedicated to solving logistical challenges in the crude oil and NGL businesses. We operate in both Canada and the United States, and as we grow, so do the opportunities for our employees. Meet some of our people and hear about their experiences in this exciting industry.
Our organizational culture rewards fresh thinking with competitive financial rewards, while providing a healthy balance with flex days, social-club events, and the opportunity to participate in corporate-giving programs that make a real difference in the communities where we live and work.
Apply Online Plains Midstream Jobs
You can be a member of Plains Midstream family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Plains Midstream where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Plains is looking to fill the position of Chief Inspector in our Pressure Vessel Asset Integrity group. This role will report to the Manager, Pressure Equipment Asset Integrity and will be responsible for the development, maintenance and delivery of inspection program, and mentoring field inspectors and providing general oversight/coordination to their work.
- Implement and manage owner- user integrity management system including conducting training, audit and competency assessment on all activities relating owner- user integrity management system for present equipment and communication with local jurisdiction,
- Supervise in-service pressure equipment inspectors for integrity assessment such as the following activities
- Hire competent inspection companies to perform the inspection work,
- Perform installation inspections of new or relocated pressure equipment
- Perform visual inspections, evaluate the results of UT thickness measurement and MPI inspections as per inspection plan and procedure
- Perform annual PSV visual inspection if required and review PSV interval
- Report inspection progress and inspection status
- Manage advanced NDE companies for advanced NDE to assist inspections
- Implement PCMS event window, IWR window for inspections conducted
- Approve inspection reports, inspection procedures, and inspection and test plans, as specified in the Integrity management manual
- Certifying and approving the repair plan,
- Manage the Pressure/Safety Relief Valve servicing program
- Specifying and approving the inspection plan based on accurate and effective integrity assessment program
- Maintain integrity assessment database, PCMS
- Submission to ABSA of the inspection status summary reports
- Track corrective and preventive actions and approving the actions.
- Provide the oversight of certifying boilers, pressure vessels and pressure piping systems that have been constructed, repaired and or altered
- Review and monitor process conditions that may adversely affect the safe operation of pressure equipment
- Identify and recommend for implementation Asset Integrity Management best practices;
- Assist to develop a consistent MOC process for deviation control management to be applied across all assets.
- Assist to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) asset integrity management performance measurement ;
- Ensure Quality Assurance Manual and associated procedures are followed and updated appropriately.
- Continuous improvement.
- Must have a minimum of eight years (8) of direct experience in pressure equipment integrity management.
- Have 15 or more years of demonstrated Asset Integrity experience.
- Have API 510 or National Board Certification and Alberta In-Service Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspector Certification IBPV or IPV
- Bachelors of Engineering and registered or eligible for registration with APEGA as a Professional Engineer or Technical Diploma in Engineering Technology and certified, or eligible for certification with ASET as a Certified, Registered, or Professional Engineering Technologist.
- Affiliation and experience with the following are considered assets:
- CSA, API, CAPP, CEPA, NRC, MARIOS, NACE or other Industry working groups.
- National and Provincial regulatory agencies (Pipeline and Pressure Equipment).
- Working knowledge of CSA, ASME and API codes of construction (pipelines, tanks, and pressure equipment), and certification with NACE or API professional designations.
Plains Midstream Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Plains Midstream and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Plains Midstream Jobs;