Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at PepsiCo by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of PepsiCo which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
Apply Online PepsiCo Jobs
You can be a member of PepsiCo family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Route Sales Representative
If you’re looking for a challenging position with one of the world’s leading snack food companies, here’s your chance to join our team as a Route Sales Representative.
You would be working 40+ hours per week. Must be available 7 days per week as schedule may vary.
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your current skills by selling, delivering and marketing our products to your assigned group of retail customers.
Your responsibilities would include:
Selling and Developing the Business
- Identifying changing customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products and frequent communication with store managers.
- Developing all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service objectives.
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands.
Delivery and Merchandising
- Managing in-store, remote warehouse and truck inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers.
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
- Operating and driving a Route Sales Truck including loading and unloading of product.
- Responsible for delivering and moving PepsiCo foods product from route trucks to customer accounts.
- Maintain a clean work space to ensure a safe work environment.
PepsiCo Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for PepsiCo and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for PepsiCo Jobs;