Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Pason Systems by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Pason Systems which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
If you like to push the envelope of traditional thinking, Pason is the place for you. We encourage Pasonites to be curious, creative, challenge the norm, and really contribute to move the business forward. It’s a place where you can bring your ideas and passion, transform theory into practice, gain lifelong friendships, and have fun while doing it.
Our culture nurtures imagination in an atmosphere where you’re empowered to perform to your fullest potential in an open and friendly environment. If you are passionate about learning and sharing your knowledge and expertise with a talented and creative team, then you belong here.
Apply Online Pason Systems Jobs
You can be a member of Pason Systems family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Pason Systems where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Systems Test Analyst
The Software Test Analyst is responsible for testing and validating the software produced and maintained by the EA team. You will identify, document and report defects in the application and work with the development team to ensure quality in the released product. You will be required to maintain a suite of tests that will exercise functionality of the application. You will also assist the development team in verifying that the implemented solutions meet customer requirements. You will work closely with the developers on the EA team as well as with other stakeholders including Field Operations, Helpdesk, Billings, Quality Assurance and Research & Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of Enterprise Applications projects/products
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases based on feature requirements
- Ability to execute and maintain test cases prepared by yourself and the development team
- Provide detailed feedback to developers identifying discrepancies between requirements and actual results from testing and requirements
- Coordinate efforts with other members of the Enterprise Applications team to ensure adequate testing coverage has been accomplished
- Create scripts to be run on automated test tools and frameworks
- Maintain records of tests performed in a Test Case Management tool
- Provide estimates of time required to create and run test cases per project
- Assist developers and Tier 2 in verifying and reproducing user-submitted defects
- Troubleshoot failures as required to demonstrate repeatability in an effort to improve test coverage
- Perform other operational duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with QA and Testing methodologies and tools
- Experience working with Windows, LINUX, and MySQL/MSSQL
- Software integration experience
- Scripting experience
- Programming and coding experience would be an asset
- Experience testing in an Agile environment would be an asset
- Experience in working with web systems and applications would be an asset
- A strong commitment to quality
- Effective investigation skills and ability to clearly document findings
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Close attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Being creative when testing, think outside normal test case parameters
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
Bachelors or better in Engineering-Software or related field.
Pason Systems Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Pason Systems and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Pason Systems Jobs;