Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Party City by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Party City which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Helping others create unforgettable moments is what we live for. That’s why our team of party scientists create innovative products, brainstorm wild party ideas, and meticulously track trendy trends (unicorns are sooo IN right now). It doesn’t matter if you’re celebrating taco Tuesday or your grandma’s 100th birthday, your party deserves to be extraordinary.
With hundreds stores filled with thousands of products across the United States and Canada, you’re sure to find the perfect costume, party theme, or inspiration for your next party.
Apply Online Party City Jobs
You can be a member of Party City family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Party City where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- 2 years to less than 3 years
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Join the Party! Become a valuable member of Party City at of our Abbbotsford location! You will experience a fun and friendly environment with energetic, goal-oriented people and plenty of opportunity for career growth! If you have a positive attitude, the drive to succeed and love working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, consider becoming the newest member of the Party City team! Currently, we are looking for part time Merchandise Specialists.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of store merchandise and presentation standards, including:
- Merchandise store to company Plan-O-Gram direction
- Coordinate store signage and pricing (labels)
- Direct store freight flow and receiving processes/procedures
- Coordinate stockroom organization, including EOS packaway
- Perform top stock management for inventory replenishment
- Address sales floor inventory levels through cycle counts
- Coordinate merchandise transfers, damages/RTVs/Recalls
- Merchandise instore merchandising to address NOP and maximize presentation
Party City Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Party City and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Party City Jobs;