Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Parmalat Canada by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Parmalat Canada which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
With over 120 years of brand heritage in the Canadian dairy industry, Parmalat Canada is committed to the health and wellness of Canadians and markets a variety of high-quality food products that help them keep balance in their lives.
Parmalat Canada produces milk and dairy products, fruit juices, cultured products, cheese products and table spreads with such respected brands as Beatrice, Lactantia, Astro, Black Diamond and Balderson.
Our employees’ continued commitment to quality and innovation has helped Parmalat Canada become one of the largest, most-dynamic food group companies in Canada, employing more than 2,900 people with 16 operating facilities across the country.
Apply Online Parmalat Canada Jobs
You can be a member of Parmalat Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Parmalat Canada where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day production operations at the plant facility including proactively conducting root cause analysis and correcting operating issues and employee activities. The position is responsible for ensuring a safe operation, key targets and results are achieved, effective management of resources, identifying and leading continuous improvement initiatives, and scheduling and related services to help ensure production objectives are met.
Critical Success Factors:
- Support operation of the production departments/teams to ensure that quantitative and qualitative measures included in the operating plan are met, including those related to standard costs, cost reductions, productivity, health and safety, GMP, sanitation, customer satisfaction, production scheduling, staffing and capital/technological improvement plans by measuring, analyzing and executing corrective actions in these areas. Promote a focus on excellence in all production activities including those required to support optimal quality, yield and cost containment, and minimal re-work or downgrades
- Provide leadership to improve health and safety performance by being a role model in safety and demonstrating due diligence through applying the corporate health & safety program elements. These focus on incident prevention through hazard identification, implementing necessary controls, training, education, and audits. Where necessary, take corrective action to address unsafe situations and employee behaviours, uphold Parmalat’s cardinal and other safety rules and procedures, and communicate with appropriate resources to address any hazardous conditions or unsafe employee conduct
- Provide leadership and supervision to staff by providing work direction, performance feedback, and recommendations for training and development. Promote a positive labour-management relationship and ensure compliance with the Company’s corporate and legal obligations under the Collective Agreement (where applicable), as well as various statutes and regulations such as the Employment Standards Act, Workers Compensation Act, and the Occupational Health & Safety Act
The Maintenance Supervisor is accountable for providing maintenance direction and promoting excellence in all maintenance activities provided in the plant’s operation. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day maintenance activities, including timely troubleshooting, root cause analysis and correcting performance issues. The position is responsible for ensuring a safe operation, key targets and results are achieved, and effective leadership of work teams while identifying and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
Critical Success Factors:
- Provide leadership in driving strong health and safety performance through due diligence, training, audits, communication and education, and root cause analysis of incidents. Where necessary, take corrective action to address unsafe situations and employee behaviours, uphold Parmalat’s cardinal and other safety rules and procedures, and communicate with appropriate resources (human resources, health and safety committee) to address any hazardous conditions or unsafe employee conduct.
- Provide leadership and supervision to staff by providing work direction, performance feedback, and recommendations for training and development. Promote a positive labour-management relationship and ensure compliance with the Company’s corporate and legal obligations under the Collective Agreement (where applicable), as well as various statutes and regulations such as the Employment Standards Act, Workers Compensation Act, and the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Coordinate planning, priority setting and follow-up of maintenance activities to facilitate optimum plant performance, including scheduling of maintenance personnel and contractors. Work with Production Supervisors, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisors and Maintenance Buyer to optimize maintenance resources utilization.
Demand Planning Analyst
The Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for the short to medium term forecasting of assigned product lines (C&TS Retail/Deli, Food Service/I&E, Fluid, Culture). The Analyst reviews data and utilizes systems such as SAP/FuturMaster to generate item level forecasts. The Analyst assists the National Demand Planning Manager with all aspects of the demand planning process to meet target fill rates, forecast accuracy targets and minimal inventory wastes. The position is also responsible for assisting the Manager in ensuring the data within the planning systems (forecasting) is maintained and properly controlled
Parmalat Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Parmalat Canada and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Parmalat Canada Jobs;