Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Pacific Blue Cross by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Pacific Blue Cross which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Affiliated with the Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans, Pacific Blue Cross dates back to the 1940s, when its predecessor organizations – the Medical Services Association (MSA) and CU&C (Credit Union & Cooperative) Health Services Society – were founded. Both companies grew steadily and successfully dealt with major challenges, including the introduction of Medicare and the merger that brought the two former competitors together as Pacific Blue Cross in 1997.
Apply Online Pacific Blue Cross Jobs
You can be a member of Pacific Blue Cross family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Pacific Blue Cross where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Account Executive to join our Emerging and Mid-Market Business team within the Group Business department. The role will be located at our head office in Burnaby, BC and often working in downtown Vancouver.
Under the broad direction of the Director, the Account Executive will perform a variety of duties relating to the servicing of current clients and the acquisition of new clients. The Account Executive will develop new business by supporting existing plan advisors and prospecting new plan advisors and clients.
Key duties include:
- Prospects new business through plan advisors and renews each client once a year.
- Coordinates and presents proposals, finalist presentations, and annual renewals.
- Liaises with group decision makers and advisors, reviewing current benefit plan design and recommends changes and additions.
- Promotes new products and services offered by Pacific Blue Cross.
- Manages renewal terms of book of clients to ensure financially viability.
- Grasps complex financial and business issues in order to support and explain Pacific Blue Cross renewals.
- Networks, and is involved in the Benefit community to promote our brand and build relationships with clients and plan advisors.
- Provides leadership and mentorship to Account Managers to promote motivation, teamwork and understanding about their clients, advisors and block of business.
Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the Controller leads and manages the Finance Department and all of the financial aspects of Pacific Blue Cross including financial strategy, plans, policies and procedures.
Key Accountabilities Include:
– Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
– Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
– Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, consolidating financial data and recommending plans.
– Provides financial status reports by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
– Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
– Complies with federal, provincial and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence of requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on required actions.
– Monitors fiscal matters, including financial policies and plans, accounting practices and relationships with the financial community.
– Maintains all accounting records, designs and implements budgetary and other systems for internal control.
– Exercises appropriate financial control over organizational segments by establishing policy supported by periodic operating and budget reports.
– Manages all accounting functions including financial reporting, cash management, payroll, credit and collections and the annual budget cycle.
– Conducts the year end audit for CSAE3416 reporting and all government reporting.
Customer Service Representatives
Working in a dynamic and stimulating customer contact centre and utilizing the latest technology, you will provide clients with a superior customer experience while answering Extended Health Care and/or Dental inquiries and concerns related to the submission and payment of claims. We are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to join our Customer Experience team! These roles will be located at our head office in Burnaby, BC.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Handle 75 to 100 incoming calls per day from health-care providers, members (insured subscribers), administrators and government agencies regarding; Dental and/or Extended Health Care plans and claims
- Act as a Pacific Blue Cross ambassador
- Listen to customers and analyze their needs in a courteous and professional manner
- Offer solutions that are adapted to caller needs
Pacific Blue Cross Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Pacific Blue Cross and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Pacific Blue Cross Jobs;