Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at OK Tire by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of OK Tire which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The strength of our brand, our employees, and our commitment to providing exceptional service to our customers is the cornerstone of our business. The OK Tire group consists of over 310 independently owned and operated franchises throughout ten (10) provinces in Canada; British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador as well as eleven (11) warehouse facilities.
OK Tire is always looking for bright, career-minded individuals to become part of our team; whether at a retail location or one of our Corporate facilities throughout Canada.
OK Tire Retail locations – because these sites are independently owned and operated, each location can provide their own unique employment opportunities. Some of the more common positions include; Service Advisor, Licensed automotive technician, Tire technician, bookkeeper, inside/outside sales, fleet service, and roadside emergency personnel. If you are interested in working at a store in your area, we encourage you to contact the store directly (use our location finder to find a store near you) or peruse through the available opportunities listed below.
OK Tire Corporate locations – OK Tire’s orporate office is located in South Surrey, BC. We operate nine corporately owned and operated Distribution Centres in; Surrey, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Mississauga, Baie d’Urfe, Dartmouth and Moncton, and two dealer operated warehouses. If you are interested in working at one of our distribution facilities or our corporate office in Surrey, BC, please browse through the below current vacancies. If you do not see a current opportunity but would like us to keep your information on file for future vacancies – send your resume and cover letter stating the type of position you are seeking to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the OK Tire network.
Apply Online OK Tire Jobs
You can be a member of OK Tire family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application OK Tire where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
OK COCHRANE – SERVICE ADVISOR
Honestly Driven – all employees of OK Tire Stores know that providing exceptional customer service and quality workmanship is our number one priority. As part of our team all members believe in:
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment towards success
- Team spirited participation – learning, coaching, mentoring
OK Tire Cochrane located at 412 First St. West, is currently seeking a qualified:
Service Advisor/Writer – As part of the front-line staff, this position is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required automotive services and tire requirements.
- Customer Service: Ensure customers are greeted and welcomed offering assistance and information when/if required. Ability to listen, empathize, effectively communicate and explain vehicle requirements in a positive helpful manner.
- Pricing/Quotations: Responsible for handling sales, providing competitive quotes, negotiating, booking work orders and invoicing.
- Invoicing/Cash: Handle all payment transactions, balancing, float requirements.
- Showroom: Responsible for front showroom area, displays and housekeeping.
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in the automotive trade specifically relating to job costing, sales, invoicing and scheduling.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to earn credibility and build strong relationships that will serve as an enabler in achieving a profitable business operation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate confidently.
- Highly organized, attentive to details and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Current, valid driver’s license.
- If you Honestly believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team we would like to hear from you!
We offer a competitive wage and other benefits that will be discussed with candidates that are short-listed for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cochrane, AB
Required Education: High school or equivalent
- Service Writer/Customer Service: 3 years
- Valid/Clean Alberta Driver’s License
OK Tire Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for OK Tire and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for OK Tire Jobs;