Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Oak and Fort by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Oak and Fort which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
OAK+FORT began in 2010 with an idea that fashion should be uncomplicated and thoughtfully designed. Adopting a minimal aesthetic and luxury inspired space, the evolution of our brand set its foundation. First opening our doors with a small boutique store in Vancouver, Canada in the heart of historic Gastown, we began our expansion over the next few years across Canada and into the US with our first location in New York City. With over 18 stores across North America, we continue our growth with new locations each year. We strive to innovate and provide attainable luxury, taking inspiration from various forms of art and culture.
Apply Online Oak and Fort Jobs
You can be a member of Oak and Fort family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Oak and Fort where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As the Sales Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Meet minimum sales requirements based on store volume
- Provide exemplary client experience by executing OAK+FORT Sales Culture
- Build client relationships through client follow-up
- Be a brand ambassador by keeping up with new arrivals, product knowledge, and wearing current merchandise
- Provide industry knowledge through awareness of products and prices in the market
- Drive sales through OAK+FORT eCommerce purchases and social media platforms
- Maximize sales during special events and customer services
- Process cash desk operations with engagement, efficiency, and accuracy
- Build our team by welcoming and supporting onboarding of new employees
- Build and maintain relationships with store team, peers, and relevant partners
- Ensure the right quantity of stock is in the right place at the right time
- Maintain proper presentation of merchandise in accordance to corporate directives
- Efficiently and accurately support with shipping and receiving of merchandise
- Perform inventory counts upon corporate office direction as needed
- Participate in stock room organization
- Support cleanliness and maintenance of physical store to create a safe and comfortable shopping experience
- Adhere to loss prevention policies to prevent external and internal theft
Customer Care Supervisor
The Customer Care Supervisor acts as the liaison between online and retail customers and the Company. This position is responsible for managing, assisting, investigating and resolving all internal and external customer service issues while working with the Customer Care, E-Commerce, and retail teams.
- Manage, delegate, and prioritize high-volume calls and e-mails in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking and making decisions in a timely manner;
- Organize and plan daily operations with Customer Care team and E-Commerce manager;
- Respond to internal and external customer service issues and coordinate solutions between internal departments such as retail stores and distribution centres through e-mail, phone, and live chat in a timely and efficient manner;
- Process returns and exchanges through E-Commerce platform and payment processing systems;
- Coordinate with distribution centres for order status, inventory checks, and special requests;
- Check inventory for product availability when inquired by customers or retail stores;
- Enhance customer service experience by providing updates to customers on promotions, push products, and current market trends;
- Update customers with pending orders, locate or up-sell replacements if necessary;
- Assist showroom pick-up customers with orders and return/exchange inquiries;
- Provide suggestions and research industry practices to continuously improve and optimize sales as well as overall customer experience and satisfaction;
- Identify and implement customer service best practices;
- Perform other assigned duties as needed
Oak and Fort Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Oak and Fort and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Oak and Fort Jobs;