Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nokia by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nokia which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Nokia is a Finnish multinational communications, information technology and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. In 2016, Nokia employed approximately 101,000 people across over 100 countries, did business in more than 130 countries, and reported annual revenues of around €23.6 billion.
Apply Online Nokia Jobs
You can be a member of Nokia family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nokia where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Purpose Provides E2E business process consultancy, coaching and management to Nokia stakeholders to enable consistent ongoing E2E process implementation/ improvement.
- Facilitates E2E process implementation across the company (based on a consistent E2E process description and an integrated Process & Information)
- Coaches the different stakeholders and provides guidance to the business throughout the entire process life cycle
- Drives proactively process strategy towards best in class
- Aligns and translates the Business needs (according to Nokia Strategy) into required process change proposals
- Contributes to the concept creation according to Nokia process governance & architecture
- Analysis, change management and implementation of standardized processes
- Continuous improvement to ensure operational efficiency
Technical Project Manager
Nokia is the leading IP networking, ultra-broadband access, and cloud technology specialist and we believe that networks are the foundation of our ultra-connected world.
We’re the catalyst for new connections, future opportunities, discovery and exploration and we want you to play a part in laying the foundation for the next generation of discovery.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Integration Professional to join our growing team in Vietnam and help us successfully roll-out a new project.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary with an Achievement Bonus Plan
- Enjoy a workplace that offers further career development opportunities
- Be part of our Fixed Network Customer Engineering team and enjoy the wonderful world of Broadband Access platforms!
- Execute test plans, write fault reports on the basis of trouble shooting and report results into the project.
- Integrate the solution into the network and IT systems in line with specifications provide the network and IT elements with IP addresses, routing protocols, signaling parameters, QoS, etc.
- Perform solution integration tests and maintain the integration and the consistency of the solution over the whole project cycle.
- Develop test strategy, design test cases, execute test plans and write fault reports on the basis of trouble shooting and report results.
- Design and Validate the Solution within customer’s environment
- Ensure the solution performs as designed by validation/testing the functionality and by giving the base for a final acceptance by the customer.
- Resolve issues raised by the customer and provide solutions based on our products
- Control and manage the platform & lab requirements, configuration and results.
Nokia Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nokia and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nokia Jobs;