No Frills Warehouse Order Selector Job Description
The ORDER SELECTOR is tasked to assemble pallets of grocery products to be shipped to our stores such as the Real Canadian Superstore, Extra Foods, and No Frills all around BC.
What we offer:
• Starting wage of $15.75 per hour with raises every 521 hours
• Top rate of $19.85 per hour with yearly cost of living raise.
• Paid training
• Dental benefits, prescription drugs and optical wear after 4 months of employment.
• Monthly Productivity Bonuses
• 10% Discount Card to shop at Superstore after 6 months of employment.
• Employee Share Ownership Program
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• It is a fast paced, physical job and one must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• A single order is on average 200 cases spread on two 4’x4′ pallets.
• An order assembler will manually lift these cases and place them on the two pallets they have
on their electric pallet jack.
• It’s a 5 day shift per week.
• Tuesday and Wednesday are the days off.
• Shift begins at 10 am until 5 pm.
• Working weekends is mandatory as a new colleague
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Job Application Link: https://jobs.loblaw.ca/ca/en/job/LCLICA10715/Warehouse-Order-Selector