No Frills Clerk Job Description
- 24 hours per week guaranteed, days, may lead to full time, must be available evenings and weekends
- Receiving, handling and storing product, effectively merchandise advertising and promotional products
- Ensure proper product rotation and maintain displays
- Any other duties to ensure courteous friendly service, must meet and maintain the hygiene standards specified
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with minimal supervision and direction
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift using work safe guidelines
- Experience an asset, but not required
Find No Frills Jobs Here; No Frills Job Application
At Joe’s nofrills, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodations. Thank you for your interest, however, only qualified applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
About No Frills
No Frills is a Canadian chain of deep discount supermarkets, owned by Loblaw Companies Limited, a subsidiary of George Weston Limited. There are over 200 franchise stores located in nine Canadian provinces – Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.
How to Apply for No Frills Clerk Jobs;