Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nexonia Inc. by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nexonia Inc. which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Are you looking to join an exciting high-tech company that is focused on delivering exceptional products to a global customer base? How would you feel about joining a company whose core culture embraces change, rewards creativity, and promotes dialogue with employees? If you’re looking to join a company that values its employees and promotes an amazing culture, you’ll be happy to know we are growing and expanding at an enormous pace.
Nexonia’s foundation is built upon an amazing team of developers based in our Montreal office, and an equally zealous group of Nexonians based in our Toronto headquarters. Together, the company represents more than just a name. We’re looking for amazing people to join our growing company, and we’re looking for smart, nice and great-at-what-you-do people. We can’t continue to make the magic happen if you don’t have the same passion and drive that represents our culture and organization. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and by allowing the talented team at Nexonia to engage and thrive to their best potential, our success continues to grow as we build careers through hard work, employee engagement and of course, plenty of fun!
Apply Online Nexonia Inc. Jobs
You can be a member of Nexonia Inc. family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nexonia Inc. where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to support ’s team of Sales Executives and Managers. As Team Leader you will monitor and report on Toronto BDR team activities, successes and areas for improvement. The Team Leader should lead by example and support and encourage team members.
- Nurture and prospect warm business leads through phone, email and various outreach programs
- Research and uncover information on organizations that have shown interest in Certify’s software by uncovering and reporting on key pieces of data
- Identify gatekeepers, influencers and decision makers within organizations while determining the level of interest and project timelines
- Build and cultivate B2B relationships by initiating communications and following up on inbound leads
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, set tasks, record activity and manage lead pipeline within SalesForce.com
- Work closely Lead Generation Manager, Sales Managers and VP of Sales and Marketing to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- When appropriate, help to manage Toronto BDRs team lead pipeline and assist colleagues with talk tracks, general outreach and assist to improve overall communication skills
- A college degree is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in an office, corporate, or B2B sales setting or commensurate experience conducting business via email and phone
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and Pardot preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and mobile internet applications
- Experience with telephone sales calls, techniques, and etiquette within a professional B2B market
- Some supervisory experience preferred. Leadership skills a must
Nexonia Inc. Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nexonia Inc. and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nexonia Inc. Jobs;