Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at NexJ Systems by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of NexJ Systems which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Join our team
We are a place where really smart people thrive on working with other really smart people. There are no limits on how fast you’ll advance your career with us.
NexJ Systems provides innovative customer-centric enterprise solutions for Financial Services and Insurance. Top tier financial firms choose our products and we’re breaking new ground every day pioneering new products in new verticals and emerging markets all over the world.
You’re a great fit if…
- You’re driven to succeed and ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You work well in a collaborative scrum team with a strong sense of ownership.
- You are fascinated with large systems and would like to change the way people look at enterprise software.
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid benefits premiums
- 100% paid employee and family health/drug coverage
- 80% paid employee and family dental coverage
- Flexible hours
- Fun perks like foosball, ping pong and company events
- Career growth with no limits
- Continuous learning alongside brilliant team members
- Subsidized gym membership
- Fresh fruit every Wednesday
- Bagels every Friday
- Medical second opinion service
- Employee assistance program
- Performance rewards
- Company equity
Apply Online NexJ Systems Jobs
You can be a member of NexJ Systems family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application NexJ Systems where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Professional Services Solution Architect has accountability for leading technical teams who create, design and implement business solutions using NexJ’s software applications, technology and methodology, to help our customers integrate and operate those solutions successfully. This role will also interact with the senior executive team on a fairly regular basis. This includes:
- Leading teams to gather, translate and communicate customer technical and business needs into a solution architecture, and delivering these solutions on time, on budget and with greater value than expected
- Compiling and reviewing non-functional specifications, including hardware and application infrastructure requirements, security model, and deployment plans
- Engage with the client’s technical leadership to ensure the NexJ product direction continues to support the client’s enterprise architectural roadmap
- Guiding the evolution of the solution to ensure continued adherence to best practices
- Working with project managers and business sponsors to develop project plans, resourcing and technical estimates
- Application support and troubleshooting, including performance tuning
- Developing customer data conversion strategies, involving batch or real-time integration with existing systems
- Leading customer site implementations of NexJ Systems solutions, including software deployment configuration
- Leveraging appropriate customer and NexJ resources (both technical and non-technical) in order to implement and deliver the project solution
- Assessing and managing risk throughout all aspects of a solution implementation
- Monitoring progress and results, and making adjustments as needed
- This position requires a highly-focused, dynamic individual with outstanding technical leadership experience, enthusiasm, initiative, and a strong desire to accelerate your career by leading a young, energetic, and driven team in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- University or graduate degree, with a preference in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- Seven (7) or more years of proven consulting and technical leadership experience on large-scale enterprise software implementation(s)
- Proven hands-on experience with the design, development, deployment and support of software projects using packaged software as the foundation
- Development background with experience in Java, C++, and/or C# programming languages
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, and programming patterns
- Demonstrated experience and applied knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Model-driven development and design (Rational Rose, UML)
- Enterprise application architectures and SOA design
- Experience with deployment and configuration of J2EE container applications, preferably IBM
- WebSphere or JBoss, on various enterprise OS (AIX, Solaris, Windows, Linux, etc)
- Experience with communication server applications and deployments, including Exchange,
- Blackberry and Mobile applications
- Enterprise-level database experience (preferably Oracle, MSSQL, and/or DB2), including SQL generation and optimization as well as schema design experience
- Familiar with data warehousing, data marts, report generation (Crystal, Jasper, Cognos) and ETL
- Knowledge of enterprise-level security concepts and methodologies, including SSO, SSL, encryption, authentication and entitlements
- Performance testing, analysis, and application tuning across integrated platforms
- Excellent in working backwards from a goal and getting things done
- Customer focused with a higegree of pealthrofessionalism
- Flexible mindset working out of the scope of their role
Nice to haves: Experience in Financial Services organizations, such as Wealth Management, Life Insurance, P&C Insurance, Investment or Retail Banking
Candidates will be working directly with customers and will be required to travel (mainly within Canada and to the US) and work at customer sites. All final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check, which includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks.
NexJ Systems Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for NexJ Systems and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for NexJ Systems Jobs;