Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Natural Factors by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Natural Factors which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we’ve always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Apply Online Natural Factors Jobs
You can be a member of Natural Factors family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Natural Factors where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- The Warehouse Operator carries out and assists in all warehouse functions and movements including, but not limited to, Receiving, Shipping, Order Processing, Inventory Control, Warehousing and operation of powered equipment while taking into consideration the company’s commitment to our seven Core Values such as Sustainability (people, the planet, and profit) in the planning and implementation of all actions related to the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for power equipment operation following safety procedures including pre shift inspection and maintenance
- Load and unload trucks and trailers
- Perform all receiving functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Verify receipts with accuracy and detail while checking for damage
- Labeling, wrapping and tagging of product and skids
- Locating, retrieving and replacing products in the system via power equipment.
International Export Sales Coordinator
The International Export Sales Coordinator coordinates departmental responsibilities and provides sales support, while taking into consideration the company’s commitment to our seven Core Values such as Sustainability (people, the planet, and profit) in the planning and implementation of all actions related to the area of responsibility.
Liaise with customers on all administrative requests: purchase order submissions and inquiries, stock, shipments, quality and regulatory, inventory analysis, marketing, accounting, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of new product launches between internal departments (Regulatory, New
- Product Development, Marketing) and customers
- Provide Monthly Stock and Marketing Reports to customers
- Collect Market intel which will help both our company and our customers, in order to better service our customers
- Review new potential customer queries and proposals
- Work with Purchasing on an ongoing basis to help reduce existing costs
- Assist in building new product proposals and projects
- Liaise externally with provincial/federal entities for attestation and for product legalization.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of International Export Sales or as requested by customer
- Follow and adhere to all given instructions including work procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Strictly adhere to and observe all safety policies as outlined in the company policies and training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
Natural Factors Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Natural Factors and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Natural Factors Jobs;