Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nakisa by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nakisa which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Compete globally, work locally
Nakisa is a fast-growing global software development company, founded and headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Our Brand Story
We develop state of the art software solutions for finance and human resources. Our products solve difficult problems for the world’s largest organizations like RBC, Walmart, OPG, Nestlé, and Coty. Our solutions make a positive impact and that’s very rewarding.
Working together as good friends, we have truly discovered the power of Unity and team work. As such, we have been able to maintain our start up personality while competing with world class companies. Our positive and encouraging culture, makes our journey fun.
Working in a fast-growing organization, we rise to meet the challenges of our global customers. This provides us the opportunity to develop skills, acquire knowledge, and grow continually.
Apply Online Nakisa Jobs
You can be a member of Nakisa family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nakisa where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Accounting Technician | Technicien Comptable
Nakisa builds essential business solutions used by some of the biggest companies worldwide. As a member of the accounting team, your skills will positively impact and improve the way we manage our growth from an accounting standpoint. Here are some of the responsibilities you can look forward to:
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions;
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate matching of invoices to POs and following up with team members and vendors for any discrepancies;
- Review, reconcile and process employee expense reports and monthly corporate credit card statements;
- Maintaining various month-end schedules;
- Be the first contact for vendor AP inquiries and Nakisa employees for purchase order, credit card and expense reports inquiries;
- Review vendor aged summary, recommend vendor payments and prepare cheque packages for weekly cheque run;
- Assist in operation and administration functions and other areas as required;
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Controller/CFO.
- DEP/DEC in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of full cycle/accounts payable processing experience
- Able to work independently as well as work co-operatively with others to achieve common objectives
- Strong verbal and written English & French communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Management Reporter
Nakisa Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nakisa and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nakisa Jobs;