Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Morneau Shepell by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Morneau Shepell which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Morneau Shepell is Canada’s only consulting and outsourcing company that takes an integrative approach to health, benefits, retirement and employee assistance needs. We apply the expertise of our entire organization to develop innovative answers; be part of our team – working with other experts and professionals to listen and work together to deliver integrative solutions that fit.
Apply Online Morneau Shepell Jobs
You can be a member of Morneau Shepell family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Learning and Career Development
We believe it’s important for employees to take an active role in managing their career by:
- Having regular discussions with their managers on career goals, professional development, and job satisfaction
- Creating a personalized career development path
- Participating in their respective industry training programs, such as those leading to actuarial, securities, and Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designations
- Taking advantage of Morneau Shepell’s Learning Academy, which offers a wide selection of learning and development opportunities, tools and resources to help employees excel at their job and realize their highest potential
- Having the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects
Our Generation Flex program can meet the unique needs of our employees and their family members. Employees can take advantage of:
- Customizable Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Spending Accounts
- Best Doctors
- Confidential personal assistance through our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Health Risk Assessment
- Echo Program – proactive information, sent directly to employees, for key life stages
- Vacation entitlement beginning at 15 days for all employees
- Personal floater days
- Summer social events and holiday parties
Financial Security & Retirement
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Defined Contribution (DC) Pension plan that includes matching employer contributions
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and Group Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Employee Share Purchase Plan which offers a discounted share price
Value and Reward
Morneau Shepell is committed to the principles of employment equity. We respect, value, and encourage individuality and cultural diversity. Valuing employees is part of our core values and guiding principles.
We support an Employee Referral Program that offers employees a further opportunity to contribute to the long-term success of the organization, and to be generously rewarded for their efforts.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under applicable human rights and equal opportunity legislation throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Morneau Shepell Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Morneau Shepell and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Morneau Shepell Jobs;