Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Mogo (Canada) by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Mogo (Canada) which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We’re at the forefront of the FinTech world
At Mogo, we don’t think outside the box—we create our own box. In a world dominated by big banks, archaic processes and hidden fees, we’re leveraging technology and design to push boundaries and transform the future of financial services. We’re building the best digital financial services experiences in Canada to help customers rule their finances.
Apply Online Mogo (Canada) Jobs
You can be a member of Mogo (Canada) family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Mogo (Canada) where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Mogo (TSX: MOGO) — a Vancouver-based financial technology company — is focused on building the leading digital financial platform in Canada and empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them improve their financial health. Built mobile first, users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to 6 products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, the Mogo Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, mortgages, personal loans and the MogoCrypto account which enables buying and selling of bitcoin. The platform is engineered to deliver multiple financial products at scale through one account and enable the rapid launch of new features and products. With more than 600,000 members and growing, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the leading financial brand and platform for the next generation of Canadians.
Mogo is looking for a capable UX/UI Designer. You practice user centered design methodologies and you know what great user interface looks and feels like. Check out the requirements below and if you have the goods, let us know.
What you’ll do:
- Based on your cross-functioning team’s goals, work closely with product and development team to come up with solutions for user problems
- Work with designers and analysts to research, concept, validate, and execute on design solutions to ensure impact
- Design for various devices with the focus on mobile app
- Stay aligned and collaborate with the rest of the design team on bringing Mogo’s design vision to life
- Identify the potential of a digital product to improve its user experience and delight users
- Create world-class user interface design
- Be autonomous and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience designing for consumer focused companies
- An online or PDF portfolio
- Understands the importance of micro-interactions and know how to bring them to life
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience working within agile development teams
- Experience in user research and user testing
- Strong knowledge of how design choices translate in development
- Proficiency in tools including Sketch, Zeplin, and Abstract
- Exceptional design skills and creative process to develop innovative design solutions
- Passion in building great digital products
- Great verbal and written communication skills to present UX ideas and directions to your peers
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and adapt to changes in a short time frame
Mogo (Canada) Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Mogo (Canada) and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Mogo (Canada) Jobs;