Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at MindGeek by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of MindGeek which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
EXPLORE THE OPPORTUNITIES AT MINDGEEK
Enjoy all that a challenging career at MindGeek has to offer. As a performance driven company, we maintain a strong commitment to work-life balance with an environment that supports employees’ personal needs and rewards them for their contributions.
We also throw epic parties.
Apply Online MindGeek Jobs
You can be a member of MindGeek family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application MindGeek where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry, developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. We strive to innovate daily to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. We are looking to add even more motivated and talented people to bring MindGeek to the next step of its already astounding growth. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join our exceptional team of experts and be a part of something big.
Providing consumers all around the world the best surfing experience possible, a Picture Editor is responsible for keeping the pictures on websites up to date, while always maintaining the quality level to its maximum. Key tasks may include:
- Retouch, prepare and edit pictures in Photoshop
- Meet daily deadlines to update the website with picture sets and cards for upcoming sets and scenes
- Conduct a daily quality check and take corrective measures for any broken thumbs or picture sets
- Continuously communicate feedback to production lead in order to improve the quality of the pictures as per marketing and sales requirements
- Build a profound knowledge of content and organize photo sets into niches for design selection
- Proficient in Photoshop is a must
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Creative and a very quick learner
- A degree or a certificate in photography is considered an asset
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including…
- Annual bonus plans and benefits package
- Flex time and summer hours
- Discounts for nearby business and a 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
- Access to onsite Ping-Pong, foosball and pool tables.
- Access to onsite cafeteria including a daily free complete breakfast (bacon and eggs on Friday)
- … and much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.
MindGeek Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for MindGeek and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for MindGeek Jobs;