Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Microserve by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Microserve which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Microserve is headquartered in Burnaby, BC with offices in Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton. We have technical services networks across both provinces supporting customers with a range of technology needs. As one of the largest independent IT solutions providers in Western Canada, we are committed to learning new technologies and in understanding the changing needs of our clients. Through our flexibility and adaptability, Microserve continues to deliver the highest value resources, products, and services for our clients.
Apply Online Microserve Jobs
You can be a member of Microserve family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Microserve where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Microserve is looking for Delivery Driver to join our team in Burnaby, BC. In this role the primary responsibilities include driving, delivering and picking up computer equipment, managing associated paperwork, and updating the delivery status in our systems. This position will typically require travel throughout the lower mainland only, and includes skidded deliveries and at time some hand bombing.
At times there may be a requirement for work hour flexibility (i.e.: A shift may require to start and end an hour earlier than regular day).
- Deliver computer equipment to various locations throughout lower mainland.
- Update paperwork and tickets within internal systems
- Assist with computer equipment moves and cascades
- Retrieve old surplus systems and return to site for wiping
- Verify that all deliveries are correct prior to accepting any shipments
- 1 year of related experience in a warehouse environment (preferably IT industry)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressured and fast paced work environment
- Ability to adapt to changes and to learn company policies quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting or individually.
- Experience with 5 Tonne Cube, 1 Tonne Cube and Cargo Van.
As Purchasing/Sales Coordinator, you will work with Microserve Account Executives, our services team and clients to support government contracts. The Sales Coordinator will also provide clients with pricing and availability information, place and track orders, keep clients updated on the status of all orders, and follow up post-delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
In addition to inside sales responsibilities this position will also be responsible for procurement of hardware, forecasting run rate with distribution and our manufacturers, managing Microserve inventory, providing any required reporting to any stakeholders (Aged Inventory reporting, Sales reporting etc..).
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain Price List: Work with manufacturers to ensure special pricing is current and customer price lists are up to date.
- Identify and leverage manufacture and supplier resources to help facilitate customer requirements
- Sales Order Entry
- Maintain a strong understanding of vendor pricing programs
- Produce and present quotes and proposals to clients
- Forecast run rate with Manufacturers and distribution
- Manage Microserve Inventory
- Negotiate Storage Contracts as necessary
- Facilitate Storage billing
- Place purchase orders with Vendors
- Back up as necessary for Purchasing Department
- Provide reports as required to stakeholders
Senior Network Engineer
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining functional and secure networks. They are responsible for monitoring the network firewall, assessing the functionality of the network routers, ensuring all Internet security software is updated regularly, developing and implementing company policies in accordance with the Director of Professional Services and maintaining all company and client systems. You will also mentor others toward troubleshooting and optimizing our networks for our users.
Excellent problem-solving skills are required in addition to thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and implements functional network infrastructure
- Designs and deploys functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configures and installs software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitors network performance and integrity
- Resolves issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automates tasks and monitors their effectiveness
- Mentors team members on technical issues
- Communicates with users when needed
- Maintains complete technical documentation
- Suggests improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Collaborates with third-party support and service vendors to ensure that the network stays operational
The Proposal Specialist will take end-to-end ownership of assigned proposal responses and the proposal process, from opportunity identification and qualification through to contract award.? The Proposal Specialist provides project management for the response processes and takes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of persuasive and compliant proposals to Microserve clients and prospective clients, writes original proposal content, and manages and makes effective use of pre-written content.? The Proposal Specialist will also provide support for other marketing and writing activities across the organization.
This is a great position if you are interested in showcasing your writing and leadership skills, and being part of a growing, changing business. The successful candidate has exceptional organizational skills, great attention to detail, excellent reading comprehension and business writing skills, and high standards for quality of work. This role requires a flexible work schedule to accommodate client deadlines.
- Responsible for the end to end proposal response process including review and evaluation of opportunities, selection and coordination of RFP response team, meeting scheduling and facilitation, scheduling, writing, providing guidance to the response team members, submission, and overall performance management
- Ensures proposal response strategy is clearly defined and communicated as part of the planning and response process
- Writing and editing of proposals and other required business documents
- Provide support for all teams within Microserve through activities such as content review, editing and formatting
- Writing, editing and organizing Microserve’s proposal content
- Track overall success in effectively responding to selected RFPs
- Participate in creation and management of client presentations
Microserve Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Microserve and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Microserve Jobs;