Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Metrolinx by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Metrolinx which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
career with Metrolinx provides an opportunity to work with a diverse group of people, from various backgrounds and professions, in an organization that is growing tremendously as it moves toward the goal of championing and delivering mobility solutions for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA).
In partnership with the Provincial Government, regions and municipalities, we’re building a seamless, integrated and sustainable transportation network to serve the GTHA now, and into the future.
In addition to planning, building and delivering major regional transportation projects throughout the GTHA, Metrolinx also oversees three distinct operating divisions:
GO Transit, the regional public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, joined Metrolinx in 2009. GO delivers over 57 million bus and rail trips annually.
Apply Online Metrolinx Jobs
You can be a member of Metrolinx family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Metrolinx where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Panel Coordinator, Investment Panel Office
- Facilitates, coordinates, plans and prepares for all aspects of all Panel meetings
- Supports the Senior Manager, Investment Panel Office by monitoring potential Panel Members for conflicts of interest
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to all levels of staff to ensure the integrity of documents to be addressed by the Panel is maintained
- Sets up and maintains office filing systems, including correspondence and related administrative records related to Panel meetings
- Provides coordination and support to selected senior management committees, including providing support to relevant Senior Management Leads
- Organizes, coordinates and assists with special projects as assigned by the Senior Manager,
- Investment Panel Office
- Identifies strategies and potential solutions to improve efficiencies of Panel meetings and processes supporting the development of Panel materials
- Acts as the primary point of contact for Panel inquiries from across the organization and external sources
- Establishes an effective working relationship with executives as well as with all levels of staff and to effectively liaise and communicate information, and coordinate / participate in the Panel meeting process
- Liaise with the Senior Management / Executive Team and facilitate meetings between them and their staff to identify, discuss and respond to issues
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgement in protecting or releasing confidential information and in interpreting or implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Directly manages 1-2 employees in a single work group or team performing related tasks
- Provides oversight and direction to project teams (e.g. defines team member roles, responsibilities, and expectations); delivers timely feedback to ensure a cohesive Panel process and the optimum use
Location: 277 Front Street West
Completion of a post-secondary school diploma in a related discipline such as Office Administration – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in progressively senior administrative support roles
- Strong organization skills and the ability to assimilate and handle a large volume of information.
- Ability to organize/coordinate through a highly detailed and time consuming board reporting process which requires numerous version controls amongst key internal and often external stakeholders for finalization of Panel reports
- Experience managing correspondence, executive calendars, requests, enquiries, and related issues, and coordinating, planning, preparing, and facilitating preparation of Panel and Committee meetings (or equivalent meetings)
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including working directly with members of the Executive Team , executive officers and administrative support staff
- Demonstrated knowledge of board governance, best practices, protocols and procedures
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and initiative, with sound judgement to analyze and prioritize requests, and make recommendations
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare a broad range of documents for Board meetings
- Strong written/presentation skills to manage correspondence, prioritize issues, and prepare meeting materials
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines while paying attention to details, ensuring a high standard of quality work
Metrolinx Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Metrolinx and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Metrolinx Jobs;