Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Me To We by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Me To We which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Are you a shameless idealist?
At ME to WE, we value the diversity of people and communities and we are committed to excellence and inclusion in our organizations. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
We are committed to an environment that is barrier-free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
If you are applying from an accredited university for course credit, we will review your application. We do not offer unpaid internships.
Apply Online Me To We Jobs
You can be a member of Me To We family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Me To We where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Client Experience Coordinator
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
WE –Making doing good, doable.
WE is seeking a dynamic, hardworking, and highly motivated individual with strong organizational and customer service skills to join our department as Coordinator, Client Experience. This individual will help to empower youth travelling on ME to WE trips and be responsible for their overall Guest Experience. As such, this individual will manage a portfolio of youth participants travelling on international volunteer trips, which will require them to build relationships with youth, parents and educators through phone conversations, email correspondence, and presentations.
The success of the Me to We Coordination Team is measured by the quality of customer service and the safety and efficiency of each program. The ME to WE Coordination Team seeks a strong leader who will continually strengthen these objectives and strive for constant improvement of these life-changing experiences for ME to WE participants.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
The position is based out of WE’s office in Toronto.
- Work alongside fellow ME to WE Client Experience Coordinators and Production Coordinators to ensure the accuracy and quality of the client’s experience
- Answer questions about ME to WE’s School & Youth experiences from interested youth and parents.
- Provide support with additional programs within the Coordination Team.
- Proactively reach out to all clients to ensure their trip coordination timelines are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Respond to all client inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide engaging and comforting pre-departure presentations to large groups of external stakeholders, confidently communicating the logistics and safety details of your client’s ME to WE Trip.
- Speak with participants and family members about sensitive topics (for example, dietary or medical needs) in order to best support them on their trip.
- Become an expert on the trip destinations within your portfolio.
- Consistently seek to go above and beyond the client’s expectations to provide them with an outstanding experience.
- Follow up with evaluations of our programming, offer a support network for participants after the trip in consultation with the trip facilitation team, and host feedback phone or in-person conversations with group leaders, parents and participants.
- Work with external stakeholders (parents, participants and group leaders) and country teams to provide tailored programs that enhance the leadership development and volunteerism of the international experience.
- Assist in the overall coordination of an international trip by ensuring that client files are maintained with consistent accuracy throughout the life-cycle of planning a trip.
- Assist in the preparation of our ME to WE Facilitators pre-trip by hosting a thorough pre-trip briefing, and providing ME to WE Facilitators will all resources and information to ensure the success and safety of the trip.
- Ensure the timely payment of all trip experiences through the collection, processing and financial management of each client’s account.
- Closely collaborate with country offices, facilitators and group leaders to customize the pre-trip experience based on the needs and goals of the group.
- Assist in the preparation of our country offices through the accurate recording of all trip and participant specific medical, travel and logistics related information.
- Collect all passport, medical, health insurance and dietary information from participants prior to the trip departure.
- Track all steps of the trip coordination process and record all client correspondence utilizing our client management tool – Salesforce.
- Ongoing processing, tracking and reconciliation of all payments by trip participants.
- Providing weekly trip status and financial updates to your manager.
What you bring:
- Experience working in a customer service role, with a focus on providing a positive customer experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and public speaking skills
- Keen interest in logistics and coordination
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership skills through academic, professional or personal life
- Proven ability to take initiative and manage high-stress situations
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team player and work well independently
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
- Possess a post-secondary degree, preferably in Political Science, Economics, International
- Development/Relations, or another related field
- Experience working with basic word processing and financial software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel) and knowledge of databases
- International travel experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- TICO certified – Travel Industry Council of Ontario (ME to WE will provide training and certification if the successful candidate does not currently hold this certification)
Me To We Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Me To We and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Me To We Jobs;