Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at McCain Foods by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of McCain Foods which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
McCain Foods Limited is a Canadian multi-national privately owned company established in 1957 in Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. It is the world’s largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. Its major competitors are Simplot and ConAgra.
Apply Online McCain Foods Jobs
You can be a member of McCain Foods family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application McCain Foods where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Foodservice Sales Representative
Reporting directly to a McCain Regional Sales Manager, this position is responsible for representation of McCain Foodservice Products, Programs, and Promotional activity to the Restaurant and general Foodservice Trade. Primary focus includes Independent Operators, Regional Chains, and business development with Foodservice Distribution Networks as assigned.
McCain uses a collaborative sales approach that includes our Category Management, Business Development, Finance, and Marketing Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Organize and plan assigned Territory Coverage using our GFSEP (Global Foodservice Execution Platform) guidelines.
- Support of Foodservice Operators (existing and new) providing expert knowledge and solution based solutions specific to McCain Foodservice products. This may include conducting product demonstrations, supporting product launches, creating promotions, and aligning financial packages that work for the account.
- Preparing End-user contracts and subsequent requests for payment.
- Ensuring information in the corporate system of record is accurate.
- Day to day Distributor Maintenance – Buyer relationship and communication, product demonstrations, sales support, & resolving daily issues where necessary with guidance from the Regional Sales Manager.
- Prospecting and qualifying future account opportunities within a region
- Ensuring CRM tool (Salesforce) is updated & maintained to standard
- Completion of required administrative duties in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Budgeting and sales tracking.
McCain Foods (Canada), a division of McCain Foods Limited, has an immediate opening for a Shipping Supervisor at their Western Distribution Center, located in Portage la Prairie. This position will be responsible for leading and directing a Shipping team on a specific shift in our Portage Warehouse Facility. The successful candidate will be an engaged strategic partner with other teams and departments and will deal with issues arising from the daily operation of the shipping area (both people and systems). Key areas of focus will include: leadership, SAP accuracy, efficient operation of equipment, workplace safety, and employee issues.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the efficient loading of transport trucks
- Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs
- Manage the inventory control system within WMS and be able to operate at an operating level equivalent to Shipping Planner function.
- Be able to utilize WMS to include daily productivity / inventory counts and to research product history and or product movements within the cold storage.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis that will include costs, loading/transport productivity, and inventory levels
- Ensures the training of employees, setting of performance goals, organization of work, and maintenance of a productive and motivational climate
Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for talent acquisition search strategy, screening and selection of employees at McCain’s locations in accordance with best in class metrics of cost per hire, time to fill and quality of hire. Develops and maintains an ongoing network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
Meets with hiring managers to set recruitment strategy and determine exact qualifications required for “best fit” for position openings. Develops and executes a sourcing strategy and message to attract talent to the organization. Reviews and screens applicants, coordinates the interview process, gathers and provides feedback on candidate’s interviews, and assists in the hiring decision process.
Utilizes Internet-based sources, industry groups and social media outlets to identify candidates. Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups and diversity organizations to source qualified candidates.
Maintains applicant flow data pursuant to McCain’s Affirmative Action Plan and OFCCP requirements. Trains managers on hiring techniques and legal issues regarding hiring practices.
McCain Foods Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for McCain Foods and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for McCain Foods Jobs;