Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Maxxam Analytics by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Maxxam Analytics which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Maxxam partners with community-based agencies, colleges and universities to offer volunteer placement terms to individuals seeking to obtain work experience. Please note that individuals interested in volunteering must be affiliated with a community-based program. We facilitate placements only via community volunteer programs that provide external worksafe coverage. Coverage is mandatory for our industry.
If you are currently enrolled in a community volunteer program and wish to express your interest in completing a placement at Maxxam, please have your volunteer coordinator send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online Maxxam Analytics Jobs
You can be a member of Maxxam Analytics family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Maxxam Analytics where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Account Manager – Business Development
Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Maxxam might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
Maxxam Analytics is looking for an experienced:
ACCOUNT MANAGER – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Join our talented team of experts in the scientific field to advance your technical knowledge and advance your career. Every day we go above and beyond to deliver innovative solutions to help our clients make important decisions that directly impact the community and the environment.
We are looking for self-motivated professional networkers with strong competencies in building professional relationships.
As an Account Manager, your main responsibilities are:
- Increase Maxxam’s visibility and market share by developing and nurturing existing and new customers
- Promote a suite of analytical environmental services
- Schedule and complete routine sales calls to existing and new customers including cold calls to prospective clients
- Provide support to existing and new customers in the buying decision, managing implementation, addressing customer concerns and enhancing business relationships
- Coordinate sales and service activities effectively with customer service, lab operations, marketing, IT, and other sales personnel through effective teamwork and communication
- Complete reporting requirements as specified, e.g. weekly contact reports, account performance, etc.
- Provide training to customers on Maxxam services through presentations
- Bring solutions to customers – logistical, analytical and technical
- Prepare client proposals, quotes and standing offers
- Liaison between the customer and lab operations to ensure projects are delivered accurately and on-time
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Control expenses effectively and meet expense budgets
- Meet defined sales targets and business development goals
- Provide revenue projections as required for annual budgets
- Deliver on the required number of sales calls per week, recorded through weekly contact reports
- Control account attrition to competitors through effective service and business relationship development
- Gather pertinent information regarding the market, customers and success/failure stories and communicate these appropriately within Maxxam
- Participate in marketing programs and promotion of new and existing products
- Complete internal surveys and informational requests approved by the Business Development Manager
- Maintain company and customer information in a cohesive and accessible system by using current corporate databases
- Assist the credit department for the collection of delinquent accounts
You are the ideal Account Manager if:
- You possess a B.Sc. or Technical Diploma in relevant sciences (chemistry/environmental sciences) or equivalent in experience
- Excellent listening, customer service, problem‐solving, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that promote teamwork
- Ethical, dynamic, energetic, self-motivated, goal-driven and customer centric
- Ability to engage and influence customers in a competitive, relationship driven business environment
Strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Second language proficiency is an asset
Able to write strong technical proposals
- Must possess a valid B.C. driver’s license and demonstrate a safe driving record
- Willingness to travel within and occasionally outside of Vancouver to attend customer meetings and conferences
- Sales experience in a related industry is an asset
- Technical background in contaminated sites and remediation, soil and water sampling methods are definite assets
Maxxam is the Canadian market leader in analytical services and solutions to the energy, environmental, food and DNA industries and a member of the Bureau Veritas Group of companies – a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today by submitting your cover letter and resume directly to the job posting listed for this position at maxxam.ca/careers
Maxxam Analytics Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Maxxam Analytics and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Maxxam Analytics Jobs;
Step 1: Review our Careers Page
If you are looking for a career full of promise and growth surrounded by the best and brightest minds in the analytical industry then Maxxam is the organization for you! Please feel free to use our Career Site to find information relating to interviews and resume tips, our hiring Practices, or to simply peruse our current employment opportunities and set up a company alert to be notified of future opportunities.
Step 2: Found a position? Apply!
Maxxam uses an online application process whereby applicants are asked to upload their resume /cover letter, and describe past work, school or volunteer experience. Once your application is complete you will receive a confirmation email from the Maxxam Recruitment team outlining the next steps. If it is felt that your experience and skills are a suitable match to the position applied for, a member of the Maxxam recruitment team will contact you to schedule a brief chat to learn more about you. If it is determined that you are not quite ready for the position do not worry because we keep resumes on file for 6 months in the event a position that better matches your experience, education and skillset becomes available.
Step 3: The ‘phone screen’
Once your resume and cover letter have been reviewed, and a recruiter with Maxxam has determined that you appear to have the skills and experience we are looking for, a recruiter will send you an email requesting a telephone interview. This interview will be scheduled during standard business hours and last for approximately 20 minutes. The phone interview will include a two-way discussion about your past experiences, education, skills and future career aspirations and will determine whether a follow up in-person interview should be scheduled.
Step 4: The ‘in-person interview’
The in-person interview is your opportunity to expand on who you are, what you know and demonstrate how you would contribute to Maxxam. By this phase in the recruitment process you have clearly made a positive impression and Human Resources and the Management team are excited to meet you! During this phase we will be looking to see what you can do, what motivates you and for you to learn more about not just the role but Maxxam as an organization. We strive to ensure that all applicants make an informed choice is selecting us as an employer just as we attempt to do the same when selecting a candidate.
Step 5: The Offer
A decision has been made, you are the selected candidate! Congratulations!
Once a verbal offer is given, your Human Resources representative will email your offer letter and all first day/week information and accompanying documents. The offer stage is an exciting time, our staff are always excited to welcome new employees to the Organization to continue Maxxam’s tradition of exceeding industry standards and being the clear choice for clients and employees alike.