Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at MarketLinc by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of MarketLinc which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We are on a mission to Serve the Underserved
We believe that between 5 – 15% of all online visitors have questions and needs that can’t be served by digital alone. These Underserved visitors require more than a digital only experience to convert into paying customers and this is what we do best. MarketLinc enables our customers to generate up to 20% more revenue by providing proactive, real-time live sales assistance that converts more, high value visitors. We further innovate with technology and fresh ideas to achieve this goal. And we’re ready to deliver this unmatched experience worldwide. If you’d like to join us on this mission and have what it takes to help us succeed, we would love to hear from you.
Apply Online MarketLinc Jobs
You can be a member of MarketLinc family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application MarketLinc where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- A visionary who understands how various technology components need to be structured and packaged so that they fit within a larger solution platform and enable flexibility in a solution offering
- Self-motivated and ambitious with an unwavering drive to turn that vision into an actionable reality
- Inquisitive by nature with an analytical mind and insatiable desire to expand your knowledge into new areas
- Positive with the ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Most importantly you have ‘smarts’ and learn fast, with the ability to work independently toward set goals
WHAT WE’LL ASK OF YOU
- Participate in requirements gathering to help identify and prioritize solution requirements and select the most appropriate technology for the problem.
- Translate requirements into the architecture and design that will ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution that will be used by the development team.
- Specify the architecture and design artifacts for all back-end and front-end components including database and application architecture, programming code tools, API, and all logical and physical processes.
- Lead development teams during the systems development life cycle; ensure buy-in so they are motivated to match the detailed design of the solution to the higher-level architecture.
- Provide guidance on design alternatives and their implications (function, cost, complexity etc.) to select the most appropriate design and communicate the architecture to project stakeholders.
- Align the solution architecture and design with our overall technology strategy and product roadmap.
- Oversee the solution design & delivery; drive activity and effort; ensure each engineering project is developed and tested as designed, and released into internal and external environments on time.
- Identify, manage, and communicate project risks, design changes, obstacles, status of work, and dependencies with business stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Post-secondary education in Engineering or Computer Science
- A solution engineering background with specific experience in technology architecture and design and managing large programs that span multiple development teams
- Demonstrated and significant experience in building a large-scale packaged solution product for external sale
- Proficiency with executing customer-facing software development projects in Java and Python
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce platforms including Service Cloud, Live Agent, Einstein, Lightning, and Force.com
- Strong knowledge of structured and unstructured data and backend database infrastructure (SQL, MongoDB, Postgres)
- Familiarity with the integration of external systems including Marketing Automation, CRM, and Tag Management tools
- Knowledge of agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- Strong problem solving ability, communication, and interpersonal skills to drive the success of development teams
- Excellent planning and organization skills with attention to detail
- For more information about MarketLinc visit www.marketlinc.com
- Submit an application online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Reference # SA-001
- Initial interviews will be limited to applicants that most closely possess the above qualifications
- This is an Independent Contractor role open to candidates residing in Canada
MarketLinc Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for MarketLinc and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for MarketLinc Jobs;