Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At MLSE, we hire employees who strive to be the best in everything they do – everyday. Our employees are champions of innovation, thrive in an environment of strong teamwork and high accountability and have a relentless commitment to providing exceptional customer service – our teams and our fans’ experience is always at the forefront of all that we do. If these are some of the qualities that describe you then you have come to the right place
Please search our current opportunities by clicking “career search” below. You can select a career area, employment duration or keyword. To see all openings select “-Any-”. Each job description includes a link for applying and submitting your resume to us online. This application process is mandatory to be considered for any of our positions.
Please note that only those candidates selected for our pre-screen process will be contacted. Please continue to check back often for newly posted positions.
Apply Online Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) Jobs
You can be a member of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Shipping and Receiving Dock Coordinator
As a valuable member of the Security team, Operations, you will deliver logistical organization, flow and direction to an increasingly busy dock. Under the direction of the Manager, Security Services you will be the lead of dock activities at MLSE properties. The primary responsibility will be the optimization of dock activities including scheduling, marshalling, security, and safety. You will champion safety and service for all stakeholders that utilize and rely on the dock operation daily.
- Optimize dock operations at MLSE properties, focusing on the Air Canada Centre
- Coordinate and schedule arrivals, load ins and load outs
- Foster tight control on entry and egress of dock
- Ensure the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment
- Record keeping
- Investigate and action all non-conformance and recommend corrective actions or efficienciencies
- Act as brand ambassador for MLSE and partners including Menkes, Union Station and MLSQ
- Communicate positively and professionally, working diligently to ensure the safety of self and others at all times
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Available to work the overnight shift on weekdays / weekends with some flexibility for late afternoon shifts
- Forklift training an asset
- Ability to work while under pressure; meet tight deadlines
- Positive team spirit and professional attitude
- Works well with minimal supervision
- A winning attitude
- D License an asset
- First Aid
- Security license
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE) Jobs;