Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Manulife job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online Manulife Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Manulife hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Enjoy a work-life balance
From flexible working arrangements to modern offices that promote collaboration and mobility, we’re always looking for new ways to help you better manage how, when and where you work, so you can be at your best in all areas of your life.
Licensed Retention Agent
Manullife is currently seeking a Licensed Retention Agent to join their Consumer Markets team. Reporting to the Retention Team Leader, the incumbent is responsible for maintaining positive and effective relationships with both our customers and internal stakeholders by providing excellent service & retention efforts. Accountable for handling both inbound/outbound calls; including but not limited to offering downgrades or upsells as a conservation activity, related investigations and customer win-back programs.
Additionally the individual is expected to respond to calls related to cancellation of coverage, claim issues, and problem solving inquiries all while meeting/exceeding specified departmental sales and retention targets.
- Handle conservation calls, provide in-depth product benefits and information while proactively working to re-educate and retain customers requesting cancellation of policies
- Respond to customer service inquiries through investigative work and coordinate with other staff and departments as required
- Maintain a sound level of product, procedures, systems and industry knowledge, across specific product lines and of the service provided by Consumer Markets
- Process transactions and maintain accurate records on specific product lines
- Carry out special projects and assignments as required
- Escalate issues, concerns and trends to Leadership
- Handle overflow of inbound calls from Protection Solutions Sales Centre
The world is your oyster when it comes to your career growth at Manulife. They are committed to creating a supportive and inspiring workplace where employees can realize their career and life goals whether that be exploring opportunities to work abroad, exploring a new career direction or simply progressing in your chosen field.
- Develop and grow our already strong partnerships with our distribution channels; comprising of approximately 40,000 Investment and Insurance advisors
- Collaborate and build partnerships with Bank Account Management, Bank Retail and Business
- Banking Sales, and Manulife Private Wealth
- Trusted Advisor to Clients including ongoing Relationship Management of individuals and their Families
- Expert level of financial analysis of both commercial and personal credit facilities
- Effective risk management of a banking portfolio including prudent monitoring of overdrafts and credit facilities
- Coaching and mentoring to junior banking colleagues
- Expert level Discovery skills across a broad spectrum to uncover individual and family needs across banking, trust, investment, risk management and tax issues with appropriate involvement of specialized partners
- Provide professional presentations to prospective clients as part of an integrated Deal Team
- Develop annual, quarterly and monthly business development plans focusing on a clear understanding of goals, run-rates, gaps to plan and key strategies and tactics to close
- Management of a pipeline and disciplined approach to focusing on critical activities.
- University Degree or equivalent industry education
- CSC and or CFP would be beneficial
- Practical application of planning concepts
- 7+ years of experience in Banking including retail and commercial
- Creative problem-solving and effective decision-making
- Consultative with strong presentation and communication skills
- Achievement oriented with strong networking skills
- “Win-win” oriented negotiator who builds deep relationships with a client and family and is able to deliver difficult messages when necessary
- Influence and work collaboratively with banking team in a demanding business environment
- Ability to adapt to changes, technology and Team priorities
- Thrives in a rapidly changing and growing business environment
- Demonstrate initiative and a strong team player
Manulife Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Manulife from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Manulife jobs;