Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Mackenzie Investments by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Mackenzie Investments which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Mackenzie Investments was founded in 1967 and is a leading investment management firm providing investment advisory and related services to retail and institutional clients. The company has $61.3 billion in assets under management, and as part of IGM (a subsidiary of the Power Financial Group of Companies), is the largest independent asset manager in Canada, with $142 billion.
Everything we do starts with the needs of investors, whether they are saving for a child’s postsecondary education, setting money aside for the future needs of a family member with a disability, or funding their own retirement. In fact, our focus is summed up in our Vision statement: We are committed to the financial success of investors, through their eyes.
Our growth and success are the direct result of our employees, and we strive to create a workplace supported by the following core values: Creativity and Innovation, Strong Decision Making, Collaboration, Courage, Honesty and Integrity, Confidence and Pride.
Apply Online Mackenzie Investments Jobs
You can be a member of Mackenzie Investments family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Mackenzie Investments where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Financial Analyst
At Mackenzie Investments you can Build Your Career with Confidence by:
Changing the Game: We have a vision and a strategy that will challenge the way business in this industry is done and help Canadians be successful in the ways that mean the most to them.
Making a Smarter World: We believe in continuous learning, understanding what is most important and sharing the benefits of that knowledge.
Being Proud: As a part of our team you will do some of your best work, develop some of your most valuable skills and give back in ways that make a difference in the lives of Canadians.
Joining an Unstoppable Team: We build teams that look out for each other, ask the best of each other and deliver the finest work.
Learning and Growing: We offer an environment where you can indulge your curiosity to learn; getting the challenges and feedback you need to refine your skills and abilities.
Thriving in a Supportive Environment: We have created a workplace where your efforts and career are supported by your team and your leader.
Mackenzie Investments is currently accepting applications for the position of Senior Financial Analyst, Fund Taxation within the Fund Tax Services department. Reporting to the AVP, Fund Taxation, the successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for tax compliance and monthly, quarterly and annual fund distributions and is a key tax resource for all of Mackenzie’s and Investor’s Groups products (mutual fund trusts / corporations, segregated funds and structured products).
As a valued member of the Fund Tax Services team your core responsibilities will include:
- Tax research – fund, corporate, and excise
- Ensuring the completeness, accuracy, timeliness and consistency of the fund tax department deliverables
- Accurate and timely calculation and review of fund distributions and estimates
- Accurate and timely completion and review of tax filings which may include income tax returns, commodity tax returns, charitable foundation filings, limited partnership filings, and foreign jurisdiction tax reporting
- Analysis for product initiatives such as mergers, rebalancing and various ad hoc requests
- Liaise with various parties such as CRA, external auditors, tax advisors, investment managers, product managers and internal departments within Mackenzie and Investors Group
The following qualifications are required of the successful candidate:
- Undergraduate accounting, finance or equivalent degree
- Accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum 4 years fund taxation experience and financial services industry / mutual fund experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent tax research, tax preparation, and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks and continuously prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with departments across the organization
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of MPower and tax preparation software
- Desire to remain up-to-date with tax laws, regulations, and changes in the mutual fund industry
- Willingness to learn new reporting systems and seek advancements / improvements in existing processes
Mackenzie Investments Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Mackenzie Investments and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Mackenzie Investments Jobs;