Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Luxury Retreats by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Luxury Retreats which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Luxury Retreats is a full service villa rental company dedicated to creating authentic travel experiences. Our complimentary guest support includes a team of villa specialists dedicated to finding our guests the perfect home to stay in, and a 24/7 personal concierge service to assist with details big and small.
How we work
We match impeccable service with a diverse portfolio of villas for our guests to choose from. We’re not a club, so we don’t charge for membership, but we do believe in providing the best possible vacation experiences – that’s why we offer bespoke vacation experiences for guests who want something special. All you need to do is ask.
Apply Online Luxury Retreats Jobs
You can be a member of Luxury Retreats family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Luxury Retreats where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading luxury vacation rental company. Our team of 200+ experts market a global portfolio of over 4,000 unique properties to a broad and deep network of affluent travelers. With over 18 years of experience, we are passionate about all things travel and hospitality.
At Airbnb, designers make the complex simple and know the details aren’t the details, they are the product. We are looking for a product designer who loves getting in the weeds to smooth out existing digital experiences. You live for the process of creating innovative solutions to ongoing challenges. You have an affinity for consistency. You possess extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centred design principles.
Online portfolio required to apply.
- Bring innovative digital ideas to life with superior creativity.
- Develop exceptional interactive and digital design solutions for all Luxury Retreats digital experiences including: websites, mobile applications, emails and digital advertising.
- Work collaboratively between brand, marketing and engineering teams to map user flows, prototype user inet, and oversee the building process
- Collaborate and support the Creative Services Manager to evolve and develop the brand, through seasonal concepting and design development.
- Rapid prototyping
- Collaborate on wireframes and UI for our mobile and desktop sites with engineering team.
- Meeting with stakeholders to establish design briefs, including the concept, performance and production criteria.
- Collaborate with developers to achieve visual design quality in scalable digital solutions.
- Ensure UX and brand best practices are upheld through all digital touchpoints.
- Create and present proof-of-concept & designs for big-picture projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to give, receive and action constructive feedback
- A resourceful problem solver with a positive attitude
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for detail, typography, imagery and color
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to balance quality of work and available resources
- Excellent information visualization skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS
- You’ve unpackaged at least one Apple product
- BFA/MFA, relevant design certification or equivalent industry experience
- 2 years minimum experience in a team or agency environment
- An interest in luxury brands and products
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Your favorite color is in Pantone
- Moleskine is your middle name
Luxury Retreats Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Luxury Retreats and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Luxury Retreats Jobs;