Lululemon Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Lululemon by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Lululemon which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Lululemon athletica inc., styled as lululemon athletica, is a Canadian athletic apparel retailer. Lululemon is a self-described yoga-inspired athletic apparel company for women and men. The company makes a variety of types of athletic wear, including performance shirts, shorts, and pants, as well as lifestyle apparel and yoga accessories. The company was originally based in Canada, but has expanded to selling its products internationally in both store fronts and via their online platform, lululemon.com/shop.lululemon.com. While the brand is known for its stylish and high-quality items, it is often criticized for being “cultish, faddish and overpriced.” The brand attempts to adopt a genuine, customer-education focus, but has been questioned as to whether it truly practices what it preaches. Key competitors include Athleta, Nike and Under Armour.
Apply Online Lululemon Jobs
You can be a member of Lululemon family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Lululemon where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
What you will do: The role will combine the life-altering potential of wearing stretchy pants to work every day while talking health, fitness and yoga to your guests and community. The assistant store manager is responsible for certain aspects of the store operations and the strategy and development of the team and community, as determined by the Store Manager. They play a key role in ensuring that all areas of the business are fulfilled and that there is an exceptional level of education on the retail floor by training, coaching, and developing a team that delivers the lululemon guest experience. The assistant store manager also builds capabilities within the store team to drive strategy and achieve results for the business, today and tomorrow. Our assistant store manager emanates the lululemon culture, is a lover of fitness and sweaty endeavors, and is committed to creating amazing experiences for those around them.
The life of our assistant store manager
• Passionately leads and educates on our product, community and culture on the retail floor and in the community
• Takes a stand as an advocate for lululemon athletica’s values and guest experience
• Oversees the execution of certain deliverables on the Manager ‘80/20 Checklist’, as delegated by the Store Manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Events
• Present on the retail floor, as a floor manager and Educator, a minimum of 32 hours per week
• Represents her/his store at all required meetings, events and conferences, under the direction of the Store Manager
• Acts as a coach to Educators & Key Leaders and plays a hands-on roll in their development
• Under the direction of the Store Manager or Regional Manager, performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
What are the technical skills necessary to perform this role?
• Minimum one year’s work experience in retail / sales management, or an equivalent management role
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, retail or related field
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
• Works well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for lululemon, community and people.
Job Summary/Purpose: You will be on the inventory team working outside of normal business hours to receive and process shipments, strategize, and execute backroom efficiencies. The goal of your team is to have the store and the backroom strategically organized by priority and accessibility. You have set the store up to manage sell-through, restocks and all other inventory-related tasks efficiently through processing/organizing inventory.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Under the direction of the Expeditor Leader, you will: receive/process stock received from warehouse, involving: unpack, count, fold, size and place on the floor, overflow stock placed in back room and stored areas
• Assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and organizing product
• Ensure stock replenishment in work areas
• Complete other additional projects as required or by request, under the direction of the Expeditor Leader
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Traits) and Qualifications:
• A passion for product flow and efficiency,
• Available 5 days a week, 5-8 hour shifts during evening non-business hours
• Responsible and dependable
• Proactive and solution-oriented
• Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
Store Inventory Lead
You take initiative, have strong assessment skills and provide feedback for your team and are agile in adapting to the ebbs and flows of the day to day business. You work closely with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in providing coaching on people experience, guest experience and business needs.
a day in the life:
- You are accountable for the experience of your team and your guests. You oversee the level of technical education on the floor, you ensure that that every guest receives an outstanding experience, and you speak authentically about our product, community and culture
- You have strong time management skills, strategically manage the day-to-day operations of the sales floor, and can prioritize and adapt to daily business needs in the moment, giving feedback and direction when needed
- You are knowledgeable and up to date on company communication, priorities, roll-outs and any additional information required by the Store Manager; you educate on guest-facing initiatives on the retail floor
- You lead the team in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, merchandising and changing mannequins as needed to maximize sell-through
- You answer store phones and respond to voicemails and store email account as needed
- You ensure items from fit rooms are cleaned, organized and returned to appropriate area
- You prepare garments for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (guest/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion as well as preparing garments for guest pickup and/or shipping
- You arrange shipping from store to guests, stores and warehouse as needed
- You lead in closing the store for the day including: sizing, cleaning, collecting and removing trash and recycling and other duties as needed
- You utilize Point of Sale system, process payments, refunds/exchanges and issue gift cards
- You use hand held mobile devices to access and order product for our guests from our distribution and ecommerce channels
- You are aware of company safety policies and procedures and you work in partnership with your team to ensure a safe workplace
- You educate on your local community programs including local studios, instructors and events
- You demonstrate exemplary community education in every guest interaction and you explain the “why” behind events/experiences and enroll guests in attending them
- You facilitate relationships with sweat influencers in your store’s community by enrolling relevant guests in our Sweat Collective program and gathering product feedback
- You know all current ambassadors by name and expertise and you facilitate the introduction of ambassadors to the team and other leaders in the community
- You receive and process stock, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 – 30 lbs)
- You are responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + destocking, and visual merchandising
- You leverage all necessary tools to manage the store business operations in overseeing sales targets, labor and budget management
- Under the direction of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working (aka you don’t take yourself too seriously)
- You acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- lululemon reserves the right to make amendments to the schedule and/ or availability requirements from time to time and at its sole discretion
- All employees are expected to be available to work “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and from the second week of December (the start of the second week in period 11) until the end of the holiday season, to be defined each year based in part on the time period guests are permitted to return holiday merchandise, on an annual basis
- High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- Management experience preferred
Lululemon Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Lululemon and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Lululemon Jobs;Lululemon Job Application Form